Zesti's Daily Adventures w/ Journaling

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
omalani
Master Member

Re: Zesti's Daily Adventures w/ Journaling

Post by omalani »

5/6/17
Rereading Zesti's posts and missing her comments. But I am also going to retry her magnificent recipes. Miss you Zesti!!
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

Love the bean pesto recipe near the bottom of page 26. I will try it soon!!
Aloha,
Leilani

I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.

omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

10/22/17
Still reading your posts Zesti and getting inspired. I have been divorced for going on 3 years now and moved to Des Moines Iowa. I live downtown in an apt. in the sky, well only on the 5th floor of 16. I have a great view of the city. It has been great with all the flowers and parks here, but I'm sure the city lights, Christmas decorations and snow will be beautiful as well. there is a gym on the 4th floor, a grand piano in the community room which also has a fireplace and a big screen TV. I have had my family over several times and am glad to have the extra space. Ihave my great granddaughter over after school, we love to paint together. Life is going well. Hope you look back on our journals and say Hi from time to time.
Aloha, Leilani McAnear
Aloha,
Leilani