Eater Week

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Eater Week

Post by Joyful Friend »

Board Friends, I wish each of you a Happy Easter.  It has been a lovely Spring here in the Ohio Valley.  The dogwoods dazzle my eyes, along with crab apple blossoms and weeping cherry.  They all point to the Resurrection.  I've been listening to my DH's CD of the Cantada that will be sung on Sunday.  It is beautiful, and the songs give Truth which make me rejoice.  What a Redeemer, and He lives!!!  *hug*  :)  JF
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Eater Week

Post by MsHeirloom »

JF- Joyous Easter to you and all our LDL family.  Pam
ps, JF- check the title ;)!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Joyful, I THINK YOU MEAN EASTER WEEK, OR MAYBE NOT... :laughing:  WITHER

Anyway wishing everyone a great day too!
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

:laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  Leave it to me!!!  I did mean Easter, beacause every week is eater week.  :laughing:  I've had a relaxing week--my DH went to Myrtle Beach for golfing.  He'll be home in the next couple hours.  I'm anxious to see him.  Again,  on Sunday have a glorious day of praising our Savior Who arose from the grave, and is alive.  *hug*  JF 
ukgrad77
New, but learning

Post by ukgrad77 »

Ok-----the title didn't even register until Ms Heirloom brought it to the forefront---OMG---made me laugh out loud---literally!  Freudian slip??  Thanks for this and Happy Easter everyone.

UKgrad77--(Mary)
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Isn't JF such a good sport to not change the title?  She has given us something to chuckle about.  Happy and blessed Easter to all!  Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

I did not notice it until last night, before I read the comments.
Guess I could read her mind cuz the first 4 or five times I clicked on it I was sure it said Easter
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...