My LDL super lunch

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
SweetRose
Master Member

My LDL super lunch

Post by SweetRose »

Homemade soup made with the leanest cajun sausage, cabbage, black-eyed peas and green peas in a mexican chicken/tomato broth (bullion)
Corn thins with homemade salsa
Ranch beans
Frozen black grapes

Delicious and filling~

SweetRose :rose:
Last edited by SweetRose on April 25th, 2012, 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SweetRose
witheraway1
Master Member

Re: My LDL super lunch

Post by witheraway1 »

Sweetrose :rose:
Just wondering did you ever get that treadmill? Still walking on mine , I love it better than the streets.
SweetRose
Master Member

Post by SweetRose »

Thx Wither for remembering! *hug*

No, although a neighbor says he's got one practically free to give me if I want it. The only thing, it is HUGE! I will have to make room for it. In the meantime I'm doing Zumba~

SweetRose :rose:
SweetRose
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

THEY ARE ALL BIG AND VERY EXPENSIVE, YOU SHOULD TAKE IT..
SweetRose
Master Member

Post by SweetRose »

Maybe I should! :thumbsup:

SweetRose! :rose:
SweetRose
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

Are you still doing Zumba? I have done water Zumba and I like it. The only thing you see is my head and arms bobbing around. :))
LDL is the way to go and after a while the fruit tastes sweeter and you don't miss the sugar. I still use splenda because I'm 70 and I don't think that will kill me, but the obesity affects my blood sugar, blood pressure and risks heart attacks and strokes. You have to do what is best for you. We are all unique. Welcome back! :ymhug:
Zesti
Master Member

Post by Zesti »

I agree with witheraway1. Don't pass up the chance for such a great deal. If you "really" end up not finding the space for it. you can always pass it on to someone else.
Zesti
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

I tried some Caesar salad spritzer on my popcorn last night since I was out of butter spray and it was great! You could taste the parmesan cheese and a hint of vinegar. Of course I used a little salt, but much less that usual. Anyway, my blood sugar was 104 this morning so everything is good. Now if I can stay away from scales I'll do just fine. I have a pot of navy beans on and when they are soft, I'll add the turkey and defated broth. Life is good. Take care of your self.
Zesti
Master Member

Post by Zesti »

I see by the dates we kinda messed up on this thread but I wanted to bring it up again because I am curious.
SweetRose: I started LDL the very first time around March and I remember you from then..I restarted LDL this past April 28 2013. I sure wish I had continued in 2012 :(( :(( but I am here now and that is that!
Well! did you ever get the treadmill? I bought a new one back in Mar 2012 but it has sat collecting dust, mostly due to my back problems. The doctor didn't want me doing "any" kind of exercise for a while. A while to him was probably a week or two. To me, it :(( :(( meant a year or two.....
But, now I have dusted it off and am going to get back on it, slowly and mostly up hill until my back is stronger. It's to darn hot outside here to walk, even in the evenings for me. But, I want to walk. I miss just walking.. And, I didn't want to because if my back freezes up, my hubby will have to tow me home some how. I am not really concerned about the embarrassment, just my DH's back! =)) Got to keep that strong. It's the only one left between the two of us :-*
I happened to see this post one day and because of your post, I ordered the sausage and meatloaf seasoning from Morton's and am looking into Zuma water exercising because of Omlani's comment...
So, you never know how or when a post can be a powerful inspiration to someone. A real AhHA moment...Thank you guys!...Zesti