August Night Planning for Tomorrow! 23rd... I am back!

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
True
New, but learning

August Night Planning for Tomorrow! 23rd... I am back!

Post by True »

Okay, Folks... I am back.. sorry I haven't been very consistent in posting... I want to be more consistent and so here I go! This is for August 23rd my new start!
Morning...
Warm lemon/honey water, Coffee w/ 1/2 n 1/2, Smoothie w/ spinach and fruit.

Lunch...
Make a pot of bean soup & veggies

Snacks:
continue with vegetable snacks and fruit

Dinner... Bean Veg Soup & another smoothie

Exercise: Dance & misc. exercise * See about going to the Wellness Center to swim! :ymparty:

*To Thine Own Self Be True!!! True!
omalani
Master Member

Re: August Night Planning for Tomorrow! 23rd... I am back!

Post by omalani »

Welcome back to the boards. I'm sure it will help you to journal. Being prepared is the key. If it is easier to get LDL foods, you will eat them. I got mad at DH tonight because I was going to make fish for dinner and he didn't want it so he and shawn went out to their favorite mexican place. So I put the fish back in the freezer and said, "I'm going out too!" I got in my car and headed out not knowing where to go and because I couldn't think of anything, I went to the deli and sampled the chicken salad and the imitation crab salad. I chose the chicken! I had that on rye crisps and am suffering with indigestion now, too much fat I guess. :( Eating out is not as enjoyable any more. I am going to Tucson with my granddaughter and her friend for labor day weekend. We will take fruits, veggies, and hummus. We will stop for lunch and do our big meal. She does glutin free most of the time but not strict LDL. Looking forward to getting away. Again, welcome back to the best WOE on the planet.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Welcome back, True!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Welcome back, True, to the best plan ever!
Pam
Zesti
Master Member

Post by Zesti »

My wecome too True! say that fast 7 times!! =)) I am looking forward to your post
Zesti.
True
New, but learning

Post by True »

TY ~ Omalani, Linda, Pam, Roger & Zesti...

Thanks for the welcome. I get that I need to plan ahead. I found through experience that it's too hard to keep on track and too easy to let things slide. I have found a few tricks, but still learning and trying to keep up the inspiration, instead of the "Have-tos". That doesn't work for me! I am too rebellious! I have in the past ate things I shouldn't, even afterwards not really enjoying it as much as I thought I would! Like you, Omalani, it wasn't all that! I sure do love Hummus though! I found this summer with red peppers, celery and carrots dipped in the hummas, tasted soooo good! Love those beans! I hope you have a great time with your granddaughter and friend!

*I decided to journal on paper at the end of the day, because it seems to get me inspired and have a plan for the next day! I live here in Washington State and even though it looks like I posted the next day, it really is the same day. I guess the computer doesn't register late Westerns!

So, I just wanted to pretty much journal what I planned to eat & exercise today and what I've done so far!

5:30 ~ 6:30: Danced exercised & worked arms w/ weights. I decided to check about the Wellness Center for swimming when I feel a little more inspired. Getting myself organized everyday with joy is my first priority. I do not want to burn out with too much on my plate. If I do it has turned into stopping the good I've started and so I do not want to do that again!

Morning:
Warm water w/honey (found that unprocessed honey is very good for you.) I just have a little and found when I am wanting something sweet, if I take a tsp. full, it combats the need for more sugar.
My coffee w/1/2n1/2...
Smoothie: spinach, frozen grapes, watermelon, banana, ginger, cranberries, blueberries and some water. I am drinking this as I type!

* Picked a bunch of vegetables from our garden! I soaked some black beans the night before to make that vegetable/bean soup. It's in the crock-pot now! I put in lean beef, onion (purple), zucchini, grn. beans, black beans, tomatoes, carrots, beets, basil, rosemary, oregano, garlic, & veg. broth. So, we'll see how it taste for lunch & dinner!

*I am going to be back at work after Labor Day and I am hoping I can get some of these soups made etc. and freeze them for lunch ideas.

I will post more of my ideas/journaling and hope I can read more post and ideas here too!
Hope everyone has a splendid weekend and many blessings to you all!
True ;)
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Welcome Back True!

I love your plan for the 23rd!