Kim's Second Journey

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
kwilliams0911

Kim's Second Journey

Post by kwilliams0911 »

Began on Sunday, October 8th, weighing in at 203 lbs.

Day 1 and 2 began with fruit smoothie and bean soup for cleansing.

Day 9 Breakfast: Fruit & coffee :))
Lunch
Dinner

First weigh in will be 11/08
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Kim's Second Journey

Post by MsHeirloom »

Glad to have you back, Kim! Keep us posted!!!
kwilliams0911

Post by kwilliams0911 »

Thank you!
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

Thanks for reminding me of the fruit and soup cleanse. I am taking trips with the church for the next 2 week ends. I find the meals always include a lot of bread, pasta and a table full of desserts. We always have salad left over though! I will take a thermos of soup, apples, oranges and grapes, and my own salad drsg. of lemon and olive oil. My favorite potluck is the Haystacks. Beans and rice as the main entree and all the veggies to top them off. I can omit the rice and corn chips and have a taco salad. I sometimes take a baggie with corn and beans with me to put on a garden salad when I go out to eat. The whole kernal corn replaces the processed corn chips in the traditional taco salad. I use salsa and ranch or vinaigrette for the drsg. When I am home I make my own drsg. with salsa, vinegar or lemon juice and a little EVOO. That is what I did when I was doing well. When I go out unprepared it usually ends in a binge. I believe we must have a strategy to succeed. Please everyone share your winning strategies. Life is a battle, let win together with God as our commander.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

kwilliams0911

Post by kwilliams0911 »

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wdPld8I/]

Weigh in 11/3 - total weight lost is 13 pounds! Yay
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

You are an inspiration. Hang in there. Life is good.
Aloha,
Leilani

I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.

kwilliams0911

Post by kwilliams0911 »

11/30/2016 I have only lost 1 more pound since our last update but considering that was over Thanksgiving, I will still count it as success. Back to the grindstone! I do feel better eating this way! Praise God! ;;)
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

12/2/16
I have been eating uncontrolled for a few weeks and all the bad feelings are coming back. I have had killer heart burn! I know it is the wheat and sugar combo. Also I have had more stiffness and pain in my joints. I weighed the other day and expected my weight to be up 10-15 lbs., but it was only a 5 lb. gain. I am invited to a very fancy Christmas paty tonight, so I know I will be tempted to et a lot! Life is fun.
Aloha,
Leilani

kwilliams0911

Post by kwilliams0911 »

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wDiEg5p/]
Image :D :o) :ymparty: