winner

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
snowbirdie
Master Member

winner

Post by snowbirdie »

hi, its been 1 year since i fell on ice and broke my leg. all is well now. i walk with a cane outside and dont need it inside. .I cant walk far though. Last year docs told my daughter I would not walk again. But they dont know cause I do. any way Ive been wanting a scooter so I could go out to parks and so on. but cant afford that. One day 2 weeks ago there was a contest for people to sign up to win one. so i signed up on next to last day. Guess what? I won! Its supposed to come tomorrow by fedex or tuesday. G-d knows all our needs. Now do you have recipe for hummus with chick peas?

judie
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: winner

Post by LINDA RN »

So happy for you.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
omalani
Master Member

Re: winner

Post by omalani »

12/12/16
Wow! I am so happy to hear from you again. I am in Iowa and will be moving up here in June. I have gained about 20 pounds and just inching up in the last 2 years. I am starting over again though. I have added back too much processed food to my diet. I am having a lot of heart burn. But Zesti turned me on to apple slices and that helps a lot. Keep us posted. Life is good.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11