Welcome to the Journals Section!

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Welcome to the Journals Section!

Post by MsHeirloom »

Welcome to the best and last eating plan you will ever need.  You will love this plan; it really is effortless once you get the hang of it.  We are here for you whenever you have a question or need support.  Pam
skinnygirl
New, but learning

Post by skinnygirl »

can someone tell me if I am creating a new topic by clicking reply?????
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

You may want to go into questions and answers, general, journals or even recipes and then when you click on reply you will be putting in a new topic.
There will be a subject area on top to tell  what your topic will be
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Skinnygirl,

I think Wendy meant to say that after you go into Questions and Answers, General, Personal Success Stories, etc. you click on the NEW TOPIC tab to start a new thread (topic).  Reply is when you want to add a comment on someone else's topic.
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

thanks vickilynn for changing that for me.  It is funny how you use these things over and over but when you go to describe them the words get confusing.
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Wendy,

You are soooooo right.  When I try to teach something to someone that I have done all my life, it's really hard to remember all the steps.  I have to show them rather than tell them how to do it.
mrsw
New, but learning

Post by mrsw »

Frustrated 1st day - love this way of eating, how do I see my ticker? I was told to cop and paste it to my signature on the profile page but it won't let me. 
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

There is an address that you copy and paste into the signature porton.
For instance, this is the code for my ticker that I copied and pasted: http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wArlf7o/
After you configure the ticker, keep hitting next until you find a page that has a button that says: Get code.
Hope this helps and Welcome to the Boards!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
mrsw
New, but learning

Post by mrsw »

Linda I do get the code can copy but the signature box on my profile will not let me paste of write anything.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

MrsW,
You will have to post 10 times before you will be able to enter a ticker or profile pictire. Keep asking questions or start a journal until you see you have posted 10 times. Then you will be able to enter your ticker and even a profile picture. This was an added safeguard because I hear the boards were spammed very badly a few years ago. It really is not hard getting 10 posts in. Pick a topic and oin in. There is one in the General discussions started by Whither titiled Where Are You that she asked everyone to introduce yourself and talk a little about where you live, etc. There are others you can find to post in to get your posts up to 10. We are looking forward to hearing more from you.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
mrsw
New, but learning

Post by mrsw »

Thanks Linda,
I knew about the 10 posts for a picture but not for the ticker, your a great help.
stevens660

Post by stevens660 »

I'm trying to figure out how to make my own food journal and can't figure out how to do that. Help? I know it says to make my own threat or something but I can't see where the button is to do that. Help?
Mel :D
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Click on "Home"
Click on "click here for food journals"
Above the list of journals is a tab called "new topic". Click there and you are ready to name your journal and start typing.

Welcome board!
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
Singforjesusmichele

Post by Singforjesusmichele »

Hey leisure granny you still around? Just wanted to say hello and meet you-  this is Michele from Hawaii.... Be blessed.  Love Michele. I am returning.....and excited! 
Michele