Today's menu ,Betty

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
boeske
New, but learning

Today's menu ,Betty

Post by boeske »

Hello
I started the day with fresh fruit : 1/2  banana, few strawberries, blueberries and cantelope pieces and fresh raspberries!!  one slice of Wasa light

Lunch I browned some ground  turkey with ground siron with green peppers, onions and put in a can of pinto beans with some paprika (couldn't find the chili powder) and few flakes of red pepper,  garlic (I'm not a spicy food person per say) to me it tasted wonderful  and I'd say  as good as Wendy's chilli!!  I will make it again .

Had some frozen grapes around 5 P.M>  and just finished my evening smoothie with 1/2 frozen banana , strawberries with some blueberries and raspberries onthe side !

Will top off my evening with smart pop pop corn  later.

I realize I need to get more variety in my meals ( having the same thing  day after day )  but for now this is working!

In reading other journals I realize some have it harder but I AM  determined this HAS  to work !! I just want it all of today !! I started first week in Jan. and see NO results in loose clothes etc YET!! *grrr*

I have been keeping my hands busy knitting  and have 5 new golf covers made and now working on a set for my sister! lol!!!