Jennie's Journal

Each member may create a new topic with his or her name on it, to track their daily food intake.
jencita
Master Member

Re: Jennie's Journal

Post by jencita »

Thank you so much! I need to renter this journey. I have gained a ton of weight. Thanks for re-inspiring me!!
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

We can do it! Summer fruits and veggie are here. Filled up on watermelon this afternoon. Life is good.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

jencita
Master Member

Post by jencita »

Summer is always best!!
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

I found some old journals and have been reading them. This note inspired me: In the book Resisting Recovery it says, "You have to live life anyway. The question is, " Do you do it with a direction toward recovery or stay on the self destructive path you're already traveling?" IT REMINDS ME OF MY EFFORTS IN THE PAST! Stay on LDL or start to slip into old indulgences? It has to become my Way of eating or as in 2 Peter 2:17-22 It means only that turning away is a very dangerous course to take, nor is it a pleasant one either. A dog returning to its own vomit is a crude and harsh way to describe it, but Peter makes his point with that image. If I don't change my lifestyle and switch tracks, the results will be as they always have been. I want to live the rest of my life in good health and without the limitations of morbid obesity. Life has some harsh lessons but God always provides a way of escape. God is good.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11