[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
Let's Do Lunch Community • View topic - Updated Info to Read, Before Reading the New Red Book (Part 1)

Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Updated info to read, before reading the New Red Book (please see your doctor for approval before starting any new eating plan):

Would you believe you can Eat Until Full to Lose Weight…Loving the Foods You Eat & Never get Tired of Eating Them?

With Let’s Do Lunch, you EAT UNTIL FULL in ALL the food groups, including all you want of lean red meat, unprocessed starchy carbs, the sweetest fresh fruits and fruit smoothies, veggies and acceptable soups & salads – and including cheese, healthy fats, snacks, dressings, condiments and sauces. But, because these grocery-store foods and simple & delicious recipes stabilize your blood sugar, you are FORCED to become less hungry with each passing day. Thus, you begin to eat less, consume fewer calories and lose all the weight you want!

· Eat whichever foods and recipes you want until you are full whenever you are hungry, no matter how often that is and no matter how many calories you consume -- even if you start by eating 10,000 calories a day…thus eliminating your hunger cravings!

· Your body can’t tell the difference between starchy carbs, so when you eat UNPROCESSED starchy carbs it eliminates your cravings for the processed starchy carbs and potatoes that turn into pure fat in your body and keep you hungry all the time!

· Your body can’t tell the difference between sugars, so when you eat the sweetest fresh fruits and fruit smoothies it eliminates your cravings for all the refined-sugar foods that also turn into pure fat in your body and keep you hungry all the time!

You have to make the DECISION that you WANT to Lose Weight! You have to say to yourself, “If I don't crave it, I'm not going to eat it!” Did you CRAVE that pizza? Did you CRAVE those wings? If you did, then you are not eating correctly on Let's Do Lunch. If you didn't crave those foods and yet you ate them, then you have NOT made the decision that you WANT to Lose Weight.

You need to eat strictly Let's Do Lunch foods and/or recipes (including heavy proteins) until you are full whenever you are hungry, no matter how often that is and no matter how many calories you consume. If you do this, you will never CRAVE any fattening food. The decision is yours!

My 8-yr-old NEVER eats school lunches. I pack a lunchbox for him every day. When they're not too expensive, his favorite thing is fresh raspberries (Tupperware container).  Sometimes I put homemade soup in an unbreakable thermos....yum! And “corn thins”. Sometimes a hard-boiled egg. Very often an apple which has been partially cut into slices, with a little still attached to the core so the slices don't turn brown before he eats them…and to make this a treat, I give him a little container of honey to dip the apple slices in. Tangerines....I peel them and put them in a baggie, so he doesn't spend his lunchtime trying to peel them. Carrot sticks. Raisins or dried apricots make a sweet dessert treat. Occasionally, I even put some popcorn in his lunch, which is filling. For some reason, he won't eat a banana if I put it in his lunchbox, as he prefers them in frozen slices as a treat at home, or in his daily smoothies....kids! Applesauce with no added sugar is also a good lunchbox food...but right now, he has decided he doesn't like the texture of applesauce and wants real apples instead....whatever! Dried apple chips (no sugar added) are another treat I sometimes buy, but they're expensive.

It's all a heck of a lot healthier than most other kids packed lunches that have a pb&j sandwich, chips, a twinkie, and a pouch of "fruit stackers" or "roll-ups". It's so important for the future of our children that they eat healthy foods instead of useless high calorie/low nutrient foods. I think the main thing that works with my son’s lunchbox is to give him a variety, so he's looking forward to seeing what he is having, instead of the same old thing every day.

When you think about losing weight, do you automatically think about being hungry? Do you think about craving foods you should not be eating? Do you think about being deprived more than rewarded with results? If so, I have great news for you. This plan is different. You eat until you are full, and all your past cravings are totally eliminated!

You don’t have to eat foods you don’t like, and you are able to satisfy every craving, even if you have to eat a food you shouldn’t be eating. You get to eat in all the food groups – carbohydrates, fats and proteins. And, you don’t have to do things you don’t like. In this plan:

· There is no exercise required, but it is recommended.

Further, let me shock you a little. After 20 years of experimenting with my own body and weight-loss program, it is my firm belief that Fresh Fruits are totally FREE – no matter how many calories are involved! Fresh fruits cause you to become less hungry and start eating less. Conversely, refined-sugar foods turn into pure fat in your body, and they cause you to become hungry again an hour or two later.

On this plan you can eat all the UNPROCESSED carbs you want, along with proteins and fats – and still lose weight. Furthermore, you can lose weight without suffering cravings of any kind. This program incorporates all of the food groups: meats, starches, fruits, vegetables, dairy and fats. There is no elimination of any food group. This is one of the major reasons for the plan’s success. You aren’t limited to any particular type of food.

I strongly believe that processed starchy carbs and starchy-carb potatoes turn into pure fat in your body. And, eating them can cause terrible hunger cravings an hour or two later. Why? Because they are so easy to digest that they can spike your blood sugar.

Conversely, all the different beans, lentils, corn, popcorn, peas, carrots, etc. (unprocessed starchy carbs) are FREE – again no matter how many calories are involved! Recipes with unprocessed starchy carbs in them will force you to become less hungry and start eating less. Why? Because they stabilize your blood sugar. (You cannot taste the beans in almost all of the recipes.)

Further, because your body can’t tell the difference between starchy carbs, eating the unprocessed ones eliminates your cravings for the processed ones and potatoes.

The above said, there were times when I craved eating a sandwich. So, I’d have it served open-faced on one slice of whole grain, rye or whole-wheat bread. If a whole-grain bun was an option, I’d scoop out the inside of half of the bun and put the sandwich

Remember, unprocessed foods such as beans, lentils, corn, popcorn, peas, carrots and Corn Thins are FREE! But, don’t make the mistake of making unprocessed foods into processed foods, like cornmeal, bean flour, etc.

When I craved pasta, I ate “No Yolk Egg-White Pasta” instead. They are delicious, and they are the best substitute for pasta.

The great benefit of beans, corn, popcorn, peas and carrots. Some people believe these foods are fattening, but I firmly believe you can eat them in unlimited quantities. They (like fruits) force you to become less hungry and start eating less. These foods not only totally satisfied my need for bread, but – I lost weight! Try the beef recipes with beans in them (you can’t taste the beans).

Note: Let’s Do Lunch is all about eliminating your cravings for the foods that make our society so overweight…the starchy and sweet carbs that turn into pure fat in your body and are so easy to digest that they spike your blood sugar, leaving you hungry again an hour or two later – potatoes, polished rice, the processed foods made from flour (grains) and refined-sugar foods. To do this, you need to substitute unprocessed starchy carbs for the processed starchy carbs and potatoes, and substitute fresh fruits for the processed-sugar foods.

The above said, you MUST satisfy every craving. Therefore, if you have a craving that will not go away, you MUST give in to that craving – eating as little as possible of the food that will satisfy your craving, and then jumping right back on Let’s Do Lunch.

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

Last edited by Anonymous on , edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message