[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
Let's Do Lunch Community • View topic - New to this board and way of eating - need this simplified

Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Hi everyone,

I need help with this way of eating I am really confused I need a super simple way of what to eat for Breakfast; lunch and Dinner and perhaps a few snacks.

I have the red book and have not finished the entire book nor have I read it 3 times as mentioned but I want to start so can someone just tell me what I can eat at breakfast, lunch and dinner and snacks to get me started as I read through the book. Im confused about the switching lunch with dinner part too.

Can someone dumb is down for me?

Also can i eat dry roasted corn as a snack?

I need to lose 20 lbs in 2 months so I need all the input you can give me....I really appreciate your answers

Profile Send private message  

Hi FLkitkat,

First, see your doctor for approval before doing this...that said, dumbing it down is very easy...just go ahead and eat Any and All the Acceptable foods & recipes Until You Are Full, whenever you are hungry, no matter how often that is, and no matter how many calories you consume.

What will happen is that your stomach will become full faster with each week that goes by, And you will become less and less hungry with each week that goes by...thus you will start eating less and less...thus you Will lose the weight you want.

God bless and enjoy,

Roger Troy

9/22/16
Look ahead in the book. Breakfast: smoothies or lean protein and fruit. Lunch: Protein, veggie, salad and possibly fruit for dessert. Dinner: Soup and salad or smoothie and popcorn
Eat your big meal at lunch and a light dinner.
Do as Roger says and see your doctor first, then eat till you are full. If you crave bread eat beans as part or all of your protein. If you crave sweets eat fresh raw fruits with no added sugar. Remember that fruits are high in fruit sugar. Fill up on veggies. Be careful when it comes to salad dressing. Lemon and olive oil is my fav, with a little sea salt.
You have to listen to your body. This is a way of eating, not a crash diet. Cutting out the wheat, starches and sugar will help to eliminate the belly fat. 20 lb./2months is a lot to lose. Life is good.

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

i like to keep it simple as i am a vegan
B: fruit and black coffee
L:huge salad and beans-usually chickpeas as they are my favourite
D: steamed vegetables,salad and air popped popcorn/corn thins

Thanks Chewy. I need to do that. I am glad the soup weather is back, and time for hot pumpkin smoothies. I made some pea salad. I like to put a scoop of that on my salad. Peas are sweet but packed with fiber and protein. I may have to cut out the vegan meats because they are processed and I am complicating things. It also keeps me craving meat. Life is an adventure. :ymhug: Embrace it.

I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.

hi omalani! hope you have a blessed wednesday!
i love green peas too-i put them on to of mixed salads with my chickpeas-so tasty !

10/7/16
Just finished some refried beans and an egg. I had an apple as well. I am full and satisfied. Life is good.

10/10/16
I am going to try your plan Chewy, because I think all the meat substitutes are making me crazy!! Going to have popcorn and smoothie for brkt this morning. Keeping life simple today.

My local deli has a huge bowl of fresh corn salad in their case. Cooked corn cut from the cob, chopped red bell pepper, red onions, something green (parsley, basil?) and a perfect vinaigrette dressing. A large spoonful of that on salad greens is wonderful. Black eyed pea salad sometimes called Texas caviar is also a good topper for salads. Sometimes when I go through a salad bar in a restaurant and the slaw looks good, I will put a spoonful of slaw on top of my salad as a dressing.

mtngirl, I'm so happy to tell you that Let's Do Lunch has changed to the following, as THE way to eat (after getting your doctor's approval first, of course):

You eat whichever foods and/or recipes that are appealing to you, Until You Are Full, whenever you are hungry, No Matter How Often That Is and no matter how many calories you consume. You have to Trust that in doing this your body will Force you to become full faster and faster with each week that goes by...thus, you start eating less and less...thus, consuming fewer and fewer calories and losing weight. You get to the point where you can control your eating like a thin person does...thus, your losing all the weight you want!

The above is the Only way to assure success in keeping your weight off, and believe it or not the above allows you to lose weight at almost the same pace as following the new red book.

God bless and enjoy,

Roger Troy