Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

We now have an on-line store up and running where you can go to purchase Let's Do Lunch T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, kids' gear, bumper stickers, and even coffee/soup mugs!  Go to:  www.zazzle.com/maryloveslunch*

Basic T's start at just $12 or $13.  With the clothing, you can purchase your preferred logo/phrase/picture on whichever size and color and style you prefer.  Some styles of shirts come in more sizes than others, but you will find sizes all the way up to 4X & 6X in the basic T's.  Scroll through the options for the option that you prefer.  For example, if you like the "Cool Beans" shirt but want it on a white sweatshirt instead of green ladies' shortsleeve shirt, don't worry!  Click on the "Cool Beans" shirt and then on the shirt "options" until you find what you're looking for.  The price pertaining to the logo on each particular type of garment will appear.  

The shirt will be made in your specified size/color/style and shipped directly to you.  Please take a look and check back often as we will add new products soon.

Happy shopping!

Mary and Roger and friends

Last edited by marysimmons on , edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message  

I love the long sleeve tee,, Lets do Lunch!  I am going to order that,,, but first I have to decide what color to get, LOL ..... way to many decisions,,,,heheheeee...

Started LDL in Oct 09

cool beans!!  :thumbsup:  ;)

but seriously...how do we pick just one...lol  i love it!

Wonderful way to spread the word about Lets Do Lunch program!  I'm impressed with everything and everyone connected to Let's Do lunch. :rose:

I ordered the travel mug as I am always taking my tea with me.  Your next design for a t-shirt needs to be one to Skinnytown. 
CL

Last edited by Clown Lady on , edited 1 time in total.

Donna..i really wanted the coffee mug but i don't drink my coffee anymore.  that's one habit that i broke on May 20, 2009  ;)

Luv that Skinnytown idea  :thumbsup: !  Great stuff on the merchandise website!

Don't forget ONEderland - part of the journey to skinnytown and then there's the LDL PURE Express!!!

*woot* Oh BOY, just in time for Christmas! And now comes the question... WHICH size should I choose?!  ;D

i know...right Sweetpae?!  i was thinking the same thing.

There are quite a few new products in the store today, including some aprons and mousepads.  There are also a couple of requested "train" themed items.  *woot*  Make sure you go to the second page of merchandise if you don't see what you're looking for on the first page! 

Little Mary

*love* Thanks Mary... I truly feel like a little girl in a "CANDY" shop when I go to the store! A CALORIE FREE Candy shop!  :thumbsup:

I agree, Sweetpea,  WHAT SIZE????  :D  My old T's are getting so big on me  ;D (the one I have on now is like a minidress, I keep sitting on it.  Oh, what a dilemma!  *woot*

*hug*

Ginny

I think we should reward ourselves by purchasing the size that fits right now, and then when we need a smaller size we get another reward!!!! :thumbsup: *woot* *woot* Lynda/Eljayne

I think you should definitely buy them in your current size, and then "hey presto" you'll have some nice oversized night shirts for when you've lost more weight!  *woot*  Most of my night shirts are T-Shirts from when I was larger than I am now. Either that, or you can save the bigger ones when you become too small for them, and we can have a "swop shop" in San Antonio in March. 

I've had so much fun this week getting the on-line store filled with merchandise!  By the way, if we make any profits from the shirts and stuff, we're going to use that money to help cover some of the expenses in San Antonio, such as the food for our day at the ranch and ground transportation to get there. If it can go towards keeping the costs down for all of the attendees, Roger and I will be happy campers. (It'll take lots & lots of T-Shirts, Aprons, Mugs & Sweatshirts to totally off-set the expenses, but every little bit helps.)  That way, we know more people will be able to attend the celebrations!

I can't wait to meet as many of you as possible.  It'll be wonderful.  You'll easily recognize me in San Antonio.  I'll be the person who looks like my picture, wearing the shirt with the smiley face made of fruits & vegetables on it!  (gee, do ya think you will be able to spot me in the crowd?!)

Little Mary

Hi Mary,
The LDL gear is great  :happy: and I'm sure it will be an unexpected way to start conversations without even trying.  :) I definitely will start acquiring some stuff as the budget allows. However, I'd like to ask for a "Got Taco Soup" message on a T-shirt. My (non-LDL) family eats LDL recipes along with me and they add whatever they like (that's non-LDL) to their portions - no problemo. I have read about lots of members who rave about your Pizza Soup. I like it as well, but my guys don't....so I guess I won't be making that so often.  :sad: However, among other great soups here on the boards, my DH and adult DS are crazy for the Taco Soup and I'd say it is one of my favorites too.  :D So I'd like to have a Taco Soup shirt, especially here in south Texas.
Best,
southernyankee

Please don't take this the wrong way, southernyankee, because I have to say this to all the newbies who read these message boards...I have NEVER BEFORE heard of one person who didn't like Little Mary's Pizza Soup...I am ASTONISHED!...it makes me wonder whether somehow a mistake was made in how it was prepared...is that possible? We have served Pizza Soup to even "bean haters" who RAVE about it!

Please, all you newbies, make Little Mary's Pizza Soup and serve it to everyone you can...I PROMISE, you WILL get RAVE REVIEWS!

God bless and enjoy,

Roger Troy

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

Oh, Roger, you crack me up!  I've never met anyone who doesn't love the Pizza Soup either, but different people like different things, so there is always the possibility that there are a handful of people in the USA who may not love Pizza Soup!  Thank goodness there are plenty of other great soups to choose from--something for everybody!

Anyhow, southernyankee, there is a really neat feature in our on-line store which I enabled for moments just like this.  Every shirt is "customizable," which means that you can change the text on any of the items before you purchase it.  You can therefore click on a "Pizza Soup" shirt, and then press the "Customize" button that pops up.  That will allow you to delete the word "pizza" and replace it with the word "taco." If I want one of the "Skinnytown" mousepads, I can customize it to say that "Mary" is on the train to Skinnytown if I want.  Pretty cool, huh?!  Having said all that, I went ahead and added a taco soup shirt to the items for sale for you.  If you don't like the picture of the soup bowl on the front of the shirt, all you have to do is press "customize" when you go to purchase it, and then delete the picture. 

Blessings,

Little Mary

Last edited by marysimmons on , edited 1 time in total.

Southernyankee, sorry your family doesn't seem to like the pizza soup.  That's one soup all my family does like and I have some grown children that decide they don't like some of my LDL foods before they even try it. :wrong:  It's the beans for them.
Even though you won't be making the pizza soup as often, the good news is that when you do make it, it will be all yours! :thumbsup:
It freezes well too so you can have a nice supply of pizza soup in your freezer and not have to share. *evil*

Mary, I'm loving the LDL gear.  I'm still deciding which one I want to buy and which ones I will put on my Christmas wish list.  Fun!
mrsj

I, too, have this on my Christmas wish list.  I just have to figure out what size I now wear.

Can I suggest 1 more?  "I am a Loser, and I LOVE IT!"    I never thought I would love being a Loser!  ;D  *woot*

*hug*

Ginny