Let's Do Lunch gear is now available for sale!

Buy Let's Do Lunch shirts, aprons, bumper stickers, mugs & other great gear!
Mary J
Master Member

Re: Let's Do Lunch gear is now available for sale!

Post by Mary J »

I love the long sleeve tee,, Lets do Lunch!  I am going to order that,,, but first I have to decide what color to get, LOL ..... way to many decisions,,,,heheheeee...
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

cool beans!!  :thumbsup:  ;)

but seriously...how do we pick just one...lol  i love it!
blessed4service
New, but learning

Post by blessed4service »

Wonderful way to spread the word about Lets Do Lunch program!  I'm impressed with everything and everyone connected to Let's Do lunch. :rose:
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

I ordered the travel mug as I am always taking my tea with me.  Your next design for a t-shirt needs to be one to Skinnytown. 
CL
Last edited by Clown Lady on October 12th, 2009, 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

Donna..i really wanted the coffee mug but i don't drink my coffee anymore.  that's one habit that i broke on May 20, 2009  ;)
Mochapie

Post by Mochapie »

Luv that Skinnytown idea  :thumbsup: !  Great stuff on the merchandise website!
Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

Don't forget ONEderland - part of the journey to skinnytown and then there's the LDL PURE Express!!!
Sweetpea

Post by Sweetpea »

*woot* Oh BOY, just in time for Christmas! And now comes the question... WHICH size should I choose?!  ;D
If you meet me and forget me, you have lost nothing, but if you meet Jesus Christ and forget Him, you have lost everything!

MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

i know...right Sweetpae?!  i was thinking the same thing.
Sweetpea

Post by Sweetpea »

*love* Thanks Mary... I truly feel like a little girl in a "CANDY" shop when I go to the store! A CALORIE FREE Candy shop!  :thumbsup:
If you meet me and forget me, you have lost nothing, but if you meet Jesus Christ and forget Him, you have lost everything!

Ginny M.
Master Member

Post by Ginny M. »

I agree, Sweetpea,  WHAT SIZE????  :D  My old T's are getting so big on me  ;D (the one I have on now is like a minidress, I keep sitting on it.  Oh, what a dilemma!  *woot*

*hug*

Ginny
Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

I think we should reward ourselves by purchasing the size that fits right now, and then when we need a smaller size we get another reward!!!! :thumbsup: *woot* *woot* Lynda/Eljayne
southernyankee

Post by southernyankee »

Hi Mary,
The LDL gear is great  :happy: and I'm sure it will be an unexpected way to start conversations without even trying.  :) I definitely will start acquiring some stuff as the budget allows. However, I'd like to ask for a "Got Taco Soup" message on a T-shirt. My (non-LDL) family eats LDL recipes along with me and they add whatever they like (that's non-LDL) to their portions - no problemo. I have read about lots of members who rave about your Pizza Soup. I like it as well, but my guys don't....so I guess I won't be making that so often.  :sad: However, among other great soups here on the boards, my DH and adult DS are crazy for the Taco Soup and I'd say it is one of my favorites too.  :D So I'd like to have a Taco Soup shirt, especially here in south Texas.
Best,
southernyankee
southernyankee
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Southernyankee, sorry your family doesn't seem to like the pizza soup.  That's one soup all my family does like and I have some grown children that decide they don't like some of my LDL foods before they even try it. :wrong:  It's the beans for them.
Even though you won't be making the pizza soup as often, the good news is that when you do make it, it will be all yours! :thumbsup:
It freezes well too so you can have a nice supply of pizza soup in your freezer and not have to share. *evil*

Mary, I'm loving the LDL gear.  I'm still deciding which one I want to buy and which ones I will put on my Christmas wish list.  Fun!
mrsj
Ginny M.
Master Member

Post by Ginny M. »

I, too, have this on my Christmas wish list.  I just have to figure out what size I now wear.

Can I suggest 1 more?  "I am a Loser, and I LOVE IT!"    I never thought I would love being a Loser!  ;D  *woot*

*hug*

Ginny