Let's Do Lunch gear is now available for sale!

Buy Let's Do Lunch shirts, aprons, bumper stickers, mugs & other great gear!
southernyankee

Re: Let's Do Lunch gear is now available for sale!

Post by southernyankee »

Awww....Mary, I love ya for that explanation of how to customize my very own LDL shirt(s.) Will do! And it will be so easy and very cool  :cool:

And, Roger Troy...as I tell everyone, you would have to work really hard to even come close to offending me!  :D So as an unoffended newbie, I just have to face the inescapable truth and admit that BOTH of the people in the USA who dislike Little Mary's Pizza Soup - LMPS live with me! <>

I was surprised at their response because our family isn't usually persnickety about any food. And trust me, there was no mistake made in preparing LMPS! I followed the recipe to the letter AND it was incredibly delicious, IMHO! So as mrsj said,

Even though you won't be making the pizza soup as often, the good news is that when you do make it, it will be all yours!
It freezes well too so you can have a nice supply of pizza soup in your freezer and not have to share.

So I'm gonna be upfront about this and say for the record: untempered GREED will rear its head the next time I make LMPS....and the Little Mary's Pizza Soup will be mine, Mine, ALL MINE <> *evil*

And....oh, OK...  :pouty:  :'(  Since I already have shared LDL soups and stuff, I will continue to share all the other yummy soups and stuff with my loved ones. :laughing:  The LMPS is the only recipe that has received a thumbs-down  :thumbdown: vote from my guys since I started cooking/living LDL in June '09 so this definitely is NOT an "issue" for us.

Thanks, y'all for being gracious about my two LMPS fussbudgets. Other than this one character flaw, they really ARE nice people. ;)
southernyankee
southernyankee
southernyankee

Post by southernyankee »

RT, No problemo for me, and I certainly would be the last one to dissuade another newbie or an old-timer to these boards and the FANTASTIC! LDL program from making any of the simple, easy and delicious recipes I've found in the book, the recipe cards, and here, to include Little Mary's Pizza Soup.

Re: the Pizza Soup: I seem to remember my father-in-law not liking oregano and his complaining if my MIL added it to her cooking. (Don't ask me why - I love oregano) so perhaps my DH and our DS have that innate dislike as well. I do know my DH has never been able to eat pizza without getting a stomach ache or worse  :sick: so pizza has never been a routine food for us. I have never personally reacted to pizza or oregano in that way. And I DO like Little Mary's Pizza Soup!

As Little Mary said, different people like different things..... I just happen to have the two different people in MY life!  :shock: But as we have discussed, the VAST majority of folks who cook and eat Little Mary's Pizza Soup find it to be better than pizza! And that includes me as well.

...all of which makes me wonder why I shouldn't buy a Pizza Soup T-Shirt anyway????? Even if my two fussbudgets don't care for it????? After all, it's MY LDL  *love* and MY LMPS, and it will be MY T-Shirt. So there! My mind's made up! I'd like the Little Mary's Pizza Soup, please....and oh, one of the "Got Pizza Soup?" T-Shirts too. You'll see me wearing it in San Antonio in March 2010!

Roger Tory, I give thanks to G-d every day for the LDL w.o.e. and for your helping each of us find better choices and better answers....even about soups and T-Shirts!

Forever your friend,
southernyankee
southernyankee
Sweetpea

Post by Sweetpea »

My husband doesn't like the Pizza soup either...  :shock: BUT, there is a simple reason... he hates tomato chunks... and only like very little sauce on pizza.. so it's understandable. But me and the kids love it... so when we have Pizza soup hubby has leftover LDL of some other variety. My whole family LOVES eating this way... and I can't wait to get some matching shirts for us all (that's 7 total)! As for which size to get... I think I will get one in the size I am now... and one in the next size down... as a goal.

I just love this place, and these people... thanks everybody!  *love*
Tiffany
If you meet me and forget me, you have lost nothing, but if you meet Jesus Christ and forget Him, you have lost everything!

crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

These are all so nice!  I don't know what I'll get, yet, but I've got to get a t-shirt.  I need to go back to the site and look at everything!
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Oh, Mary, does it cost extra to customize it?
fab4fan

Post by fab4fan »

:kissed:  Neat!! The shirts are SOOOO cute! I am going to order one today in 3X (my size now) and one in XL to use as a goal to shoot for.  When ya'll are looking at new shirts to create, could you maybe think about using the grren apple design (that's on the mouse pad) for a short sleeved shirt? I love that pattern and would definitely order a couple.  Thanks guys for this wonderful support system and new way of living.  God bless!! Tina M (fab4fan) :thumbsup:
Ginny M.
Master Member

Post by Ginny M. »

Thank you, Mary, it really looks great!  :D  *love*  Now I just have to figure out my size and which style (and save my pennies, for sure). 

*hug*
Ginny
Carole H
New, but learning

Post by Carole H »

OK, I give up!  How do I get to the online store?  Carole
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

Carole H Go to:  www.zazzle.com/maryloveslunch, or click on the link mary sent in her post of the store.

Deborah D.

Last edited by Deborah D. on November 8th, 2009, 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I live in Burleson, TX
Restarted LDL on April 11,2012
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

Little Mary, I got there and was so pleased to see the "skinny town" and "train to skinnytown" shirts. I placed my order and am hoping it arrives today as I've already received notice that the order shipped!!!!! I can't wait to use my cup and wear my shirts.  Thanks for getting this site going.  Eljayne
Last edited by Eljayne on November 9th, 2009, 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

This is such a great thing. A long time coming - for sure. I am soooooo happy to see how LDL is growing by leaps and bounds, while everyone is shrinking !!

CONGRATS !! Now I know where to do my Christmas shopping.
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Okay I just got lost in the store!  Mary what an unbelievable amount of work you have done!!!!! 

((((BIG HUGE HUGS)))))))  I am waiting until the end of the month to place an order.  I'm going to have a hard time choosing too!  :laughing:

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by LittlePrincess »

Mary  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

Okay that's it!  When I get down to goal weight all of the women in the LDL possie are gonna wear "Looking for Cowboys in Aisle 10!" buttons for the day.  hehehehe    *evil*  Love you too hon! 

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by Mary J »

Little Mary,

I think you should write a recipe book!  Or recipe cards, and sell them in the store!  Your recipes are scrumptious!  Whatcha think?

Mary J
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09