Hominy

Get innovations here.
Charlotte C.

Hominy

Post by Charlotte C. »

Is it ok if I use hominy in place of corn in some recipes?
SweetRose
Master Member

Re: Hominy

Post by SweetRose »

I think that hominy is a questionable food on LDL. I have to say that I eat hominy all the time on LDL and have never had a weight gain. My first time around I lost 28 pounds in three months ; I ate hominy several times a week. But that was me. I may have a weight stall on another permissible LDL food that does not have that effect on other people.

I guess you may have to indulge cautiously!  ;)
SweetRose :rose:
Last edited by SweetRose on February 19th, 2011, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SweetRose
Charlotte C.

Re: Hominy

Post by Charlotte C. »

OK Roger Troy I think I will hold off on the Hominy for a while. It's not like I really wanted it, but had a few cans in the pantry. Today is day three for me. It hasn't been that hard and the food has been GREAT!! But I am worried that I am eating to much. Once I see the scales move in the right direction I 'll be ok. I am really going to do my best not to weigh myself for a month like you said.
                                                                                                                  Thanks a bunch
                                                                                                                      Charlotte