Popcorn

Get innovations here.
HarleyGrandma

Popcorn

Post by HarleyGrandma »

I haven't been here in a long time.  Lost 60 lbs and now have gained 14 back.. I am a stress eater.  Before I would eat popcorn as a filler to help me along.  I can't eat popcorn any more due to all that I ate for years..  what other quick - good tasting snack (besided veggies and fruit)  that I could substitute.  I could eat a whole bowl of popcorn, taste great and helped fill in the cracks.
Thanks in advance,
Sandy
JerrieH

Re: Popcorn

Post by JerrieH »

RT - do you mean that they sell dry roasted chickpeas in stores?  I roast them in my oven with spices as a snack, but if you mean that there are dry roasted ones in the stores, I will have to look for them.  I hadn't heard about them.  If so, please let me know what brand they are and where you get them.  Thanks. Jerrie :)
JerrieH

Post by JerrieH »

Sandy - I think garbanzo nuts (oven roasted garbanzo beans with various spices, roasted until crispy) are a good simple snack.  I make a cookie sheet or two at a time and then store them in my pantry for when I want a savory snack.  Good and filling.  Jerrie 
mroszczak1

Post by mroszczak1 »

Jerrie,
Nuts online sells the dry roasted ones. I haven't tried them yet but Im sure they are good. Anything I buy from there is! :thumbsup:
Cindy
JerrieH

Post by JerrieH »

Thanks Cindy, I will look for them.  Jerrie :)