New To Our Boards?

Get innovations here.
kristine13826
New, but learning

Re: New To Our Boards?

Post by kristine13826 »

Hi Roger Troy thanks so much for sharing the secret of your weight loss success with us and the world. At last  I am losing some weight which hasn't budged no matter what I did since my late  30s. Thanks  again

Kristine
stacyduzhair

Post by stacyduzhair »

Hi Everyone,  I just finished reading the Let's Do Lunch book and almost cryed.  I have been up and down all my life(mostly up).  I went and did my marketing so....I guess I am ready to start!  I would like to post daily but, I don't know how to get avatars and weight tracking.  I am excited and nervous at the same time.  I don't know if I can stand another weightloss failure.  Thanks in advance for any advice!!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Welcome, Stacy, to LDL!!!  This is the last way of eating you will need to discard all the weight you want.  Read your book several times, visit (and post on) this site often, ask questions, and enjoy the journey to Skinnytown.  Pam
Mary J
Master Member

Post by Mary J »

Hi Everyone,

I am new here!  I just found this site yesterday.... read it all afternoon,, great recipes!  I just ordered the book this morning... Can't wait to get it!  I have had to watch my weight my whole life,,, I am now 56 yrs old....  And I HAVE to exercise... I recently discovered the pilates reformer,,, OMG,,, I absolutely LOVE IT and what it has done for my body... Now, I want to eat healthier... I do watch what I eat, but I also eat way to much processed foods and way to much sugar... I don't have too much weight to lose thank goodness, but hope I can at least drop a couple of lbs eating this way...

Anyone have any idea if the orginal Fiber One Cereal is alright to eat?  I love it,,, and have eaten it for years now... with fresh blueberries, banana's, raisins and skim milk... thats what I had for breakfast this morning... I hope it wasn't a no no?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Mary (in sunny FL)
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09
Mary J
Master Member

Post by Mary J »

Hi Mary S,

I am in central FL... right between Orlando and Tampa... You are from the Key's right?  I think I read that somewhere...  I am really looking forward to trying all the yummy recipes posted.. Yesterday I made the banana, pineapple and cinnamon snack,,,, I believe it was called the Pineapple Upside Down Cake.. it was wonderful!  Next time I will try the mashed beans in it too..

Thanks so much for the warm welcome....

Mary J
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Welcome MaryJ-  There are so many wonderful recipes that you will eat well, never get bored, never be hungry, and discard unwanted pounds.  Can't beat that, right!!!  Pam
Mary J
Master Member

Post by Mary J »

There are so many wonderful recipes that you will eat well, never get bored, never be hungry, and discard unwanted pounds.  Can't beat that, right!!!  Pam

Thank you Pam!  No,,, you can not beat that at all!  I am looking forward to my journey, eating healthy and losing weight!

Mary J
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Welcome, Mary J.  LDL is the best.  I am rather new-three months on boards.  I have been so satisfied and have lost well.  People are very helpful with recipes and encouragement.  Joyful Friend
Mary J
Master Member

Post by Mary J »

Thank you Joyful Friend for your warm welcome... I can tell I am going to love it here :) 

Mary J
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09
Naturegurl1977

Post by Naturegurl1977 »

Hi, I'm more than willing to try this out for myself and just love to see great results, as I read from the testimonies on message board. *love*

huntnsweetheart

Post by huntnsweetheart »

help i have misplaced my book i need some advice bout easy breakfast meals and pretty much wut to eat and not to eat through out the day....does it matter if i have soup for lunch and should i only eat a certain amount? also i was told eating apples with yogurt was bad is this true...lost and lookin~stephanie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wrApk4l/]
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

WELCOME, Naturegirl.  You are going to love this woe.  Believe me, it's the best way to shed pounds, get healthier, and add energy.  It is still hard for me to grasp that I can eat the foods I like and still lose.  Fruits, beans, corn, and beans are unlimited, and they help rid you of all your cravings.  If you would have told me that I would pass by a candy dish of butterfingers and not reach for one, I would never have believed you.  Well, I have been eating LDL for four months, and I do exactly that.  I don't even want them.  I haven't had pizza for four months, I get the satisfaction and taste other ways.  The people on the boards are so helpful.  Enjoy the ride to Skinnytown with us, Joyful Friend
huntnsweetheart

Post by huntnsweetheart »

Thank you so much for your support i have read the book and re read it lol i hate that i cant find it i feel naked i always had it on me going to both jobs, home, my parents house, grocery stores ect......but i have been having a rough couple weeks with my boy friend being put in the hospital and my truck issues....i misplaced the book somewhere and my brain feels fried from double timing everything with unforseen issues so thank you so much for the support it means alot to me  :rose:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wrApk4l/]