Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: QUICKEN your weight loss

To quicken your weight loss, when eating your Let's Do Lunch tm meal make the protein the last thing you eat...in other words, fill up on your salad, soup and veggies first -- and then eat your protein. By doing this, you won't be able to eat as much protein and therefore the weight will come off even faster.

That said, it is extremely important that you do eat at least a portion of a protein entree with your Let's Do Lunch tm meal, whether at lunchtime or at dinnertime. If you don't, you are destined for diet failure.

Your friend, forever,

Roger

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

Last edited by Anonymous on , edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message  

I've been on the "diet" for a little over a month. I've lost 9.5lbs. Yippee! I did the diet about 2 years ago and went off of it. This time I'm doing recipes, lots of recipes. So far, so good.

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
~Author Unknown

Welcome back, jopaul.  let us know how we can help.  Pam

Welcome back Jopaul, there is so much variety here and by eliminating the junk, you can enjoy foods you never ate before!
I know I have!

the courage to change the one I can,
and the wisdom to know it's me."

"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm still hanging in there. I'll try eating the protein portion at the end of the meal. I need all the suggestions that I can get.  :)
Tina (jopaul)

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
~Author Unknown

Diet is the core way to loss weight.Manage your food like breakfast,lunch and then overall your routine diet.Try to eats vegetables,salad,fruits which are quite good for our health as well for our weight reduction concern.It would be excellent if we do little exercise with these diet conditions.

Loosing weight quickly isn't wise.
Its best to loose 1-2lbs a week  and its more likely to stay off.
No sugar and low carbs seems to work best for me, but the hard thing once its lost is not putting it back on.

Welcome, Norris,
You are right, loosing slow is best and the best part of this plan is that it is not a diet, it is a WOE(Way of Eating)......for life!
You can stay slim and stay on plan from now on!!!

the courage to change the one I can,
and the wisdom to know it's me."

"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.