drinks

Get innovations here.
lpomlove

drinks

Post by lpomlove »

What about Diet Rite.  no calories, no carbs, no caffeine, no sodium and it is made with splenda?
lpomlove

Re: drinks

Post by lpomlove »

Thank  you, I did find it today in your book, as I was going through it  :D
karenr
New, but learning

Post by karenr »

Diet Rite works so well for me. Dr. prescribed it for my brother who was in liver failure because no sodium. The Lord literally restored his liver...it was down to 5% function...alcohol use...and it came all the way back to full function. Drs. had no explanation. PTL.

My goal is to be completely off diet colas, etc. Thing is, I feel better when I drink it. My son did also. We were beginning research when he died on why it made us feel better. Possibly oxygen in the fizzies. I had a water oxygenator. When I first started using it, I COMPLETELY and instantly stopped using diet drinks. Anyone else experienced this? I'm shopping for another water oxygenator. Any info out there?

KarenR
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

karenr,

This is the one we have in the office.

http://www.thewolfeclinic.com/pdf_news/ ... df#search="oxygenated water"

CQ
kristen

Post by kristen »

First try to drinks less but it is good if you drinks healthy like juices,green tea..Don't go with artificial juices because that have sugar added,just stick with fresh pure fruits juices,and try to avoid high calories drinks which usually use in routine life.Also take step behind from energy drinks these are also injures for our health.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Kristen,

Juices are not recommended on Let's Do Lunch at all.
Even juices from fresh fruit because you don't get the benefit of the fiber.
You can easily drink the juice from 6-8 oranges whereas you would not eat that many oranges in a sitting.
Better to eat the whole fruit.
Last edited by LINDA RN on June 2nd, 2013, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Great reminder Linda!
Gayal

Post by Gayal »

Great idea , Diet Rite works so well for me. Appreciating your efforts for sharing this valuable post with us.