Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

My 85-year-old mom's quick weight loss method (with your doctor's permission, of course):

Breakfast: Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop Popcorn (as much as you want), sprayed with olive oil (yummy) or I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray.

Let's Do Lunch tm: Protein (blackened fish, most of the time), veggies and salad (vinegar and oil dressing, with Lawry's seasoned salt, or Western Fat-free dressing)...eat until full.

Dinner: Same popcorn as breakfast and again as much as you want, sprayed with olive oil or I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray...and frozen grapes (as many as you want). (Grapes seemed to work best for my fruit in the evening.)

My love to you all,

Edna Ruth Wilson

P.S. I lost 51 pounds with Let's Do Lunch tm...without exercise of any kind!

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

Last edited by Anonymous on , edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message  

what a healthy quick weight loss method used by roger's dear mum!

If I just ate that I would starve. It doesn't seem very balanced to me.

Hi Bethesda. You don't EVER starve on Let's Do Lunch...You ALWAYS eat until you are full. And, if you want balance, then by all means eat Let's Do Lunch foods and/or recipes, In Balance...again remembering to Eat Until You Are TOTALLY Full.

God bless and enjoy,

Roger Troy