Amazing Study on Grapefruit!

Get innovations here.
carbonite

Re: Amazing Study on Grapefruit!

Post by carbonite »

This study seems to give further evidence to the grapefruit as being a wondeful  food.  Even in the early 1900s they seemed to know this. 

Thanks for posting it, Mary.

Carbonite
Gammamel
New, but learning

Post by Gammamel »

I really _really_ miss grapefruit since the blood pressure med I've taken the past few years does not allow me to have it.  I'm hoping that when I lose weight and get healthier I'll be able to go off the med at some point.  And if so, I plan to feast on grapefruit. 
jeandolleen

Post by jeandolleen »

hi Gammamel, I just want to encourage you to let you know that my husband also has been on blood pressure meds for many years now.  We have been doing LDL for 5 weeks now & his dr. has cut his meds in half and to every other day.  His pressure has been normal for a couple of weeks now and we are sure that he will be off all together soon.  Praise the Lord for He is good.  God bless and welcome to a great group of let's do lunchers.  Jean  8)
Gammamel
New, but learning

Post by Gammamel »

Thanks so much for the encouragement.  I'm thankful to have found this program, and then for the bonus of having found this board.  It will be a great support.
Mynx

Post by Mynx »

bump! I love grapefruit.