MORTON'S Sausage & Meatloaf Seasoning

Get innovations here.
Forever Young
Master Member

MORTON'S Sausage & Meatloaf Seasoning

Post by Forever Young »

Does anyone have a package/box of the Morton's Sausage & Meatloaf seasoning that you could scan and we can see a picture of what it looks like?  I have sent Jim to try to find it...and he calls it another "goose chase".  First of all, we aren't sure what we are looking for so that makes it more difficult to find.

Thanks for all the help!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: MORTON'S Sausage & Meatloaf Seasoning

Post by patsyfay »

Jeanne,

I followed Roger's advice and ordered it from the sausagesource.com site.  It's a 6 oz. container and looks like it will last a while. I ordered some of their other seasongs as well, but it was all very reasonable.  Good hunting!!

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Thanks for the info.  I now found what I was originally hunting for...a picture of WHAT it looks like.  Hubby is the grocery shopper and he was not sure what he was looking for.  I had a terrible time trying to pull of the Morton's web site and thus was unable to supply a photo for him to see what it looked like.  Then he said, they might have that as I didn't read all the labels.  You know the saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words".  And in this case it is true.

He refuses to order on-line as he doesn't think it is safe enough.

Thanks again and God bless!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
graceface66
Master Member

Post by graceface66 »

hi Jeanne
      If you just need pictures of products try going to amazon grocery or shopzilla.com..........they usually have the best pictures of product.    Hope this helps.
                                                kris
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
mildred

Post by mildred »

Hey Jeanne
How do you made a meatloaf?  I need LDL aprove..

Diane