NEW SNACK

Get innovations here.
margo
Master Member

Re: NEW SNACK

Post by margo »

Hi Roger Troy....

This looks interesting...but why would it be for only once in a while?  because of the oil?  Do you like it?  What does it taste like?  Popcorn?

thanks & God bless!
margo
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Dear Roger,
    As a representative of the ceo of the food police, Mary Simmons, who is at this time unavailable, I would like to make certain inquiries as to the ingredients and character of this product.  Is it more like popcorn, or is it more like corn nuts?  Also, the board of directors is very interested in knowing what the fat content is of this product, if you could please have these figures available at your earliest possible convenience. 
                                               look forward to hearing from you,
                                                     the bean queen

life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

niki you're a HOOT!
graceface66
Master Member

Post by graceface66 »

I don"t know.......$9.50 + shipping seems awful steep for 24 oz of popcorn. I hope it is awsome, but it is way beyond my budget. ;)
                  Enjoy!
                          May G-d bless you
                                      Kris
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

niki wrote:Dear Roger,
    As a representative of the ceo of the food police, Mary Simmons, who is at this time unavailable, I would like to make certain inquiries as to the ingredients and character of this product.  Is it more like popcorn, or is it more like corn nuts?  Also, the board of directors is very interested in knowing what the fat content is of this product, if you could please have these figures available at your earliest possible convenience. 
                                               look forward to hearing from you,
                                                     the bean queen

LONG REIGN THE QUEEN!!
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

marysimmons wrote:Hmmm....Thanks for keeping the food police department on patrol during my absence, Niki! 

i'm just glad YOU'RE BACK......i MUCH prefer to talk about BEANS than tell people what they shouldn't eat...niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
thyroid

Post by thyroid »

Hi Niki,& Mary,  Sorry I didn't listen

Even though you had warnings on this product when your a snack food junky like me, not including sweets, you want to try anything, when you given up all you regular goodies! I know Niki beans, beans, beans,
Don't ask God to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet.
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

LOL..Nikki    ;D

I'm with you...I am sticking to beans any way I can cook them and add them to things I enjoy.  I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Roger Burgers!

I did finally cave though, I have a box of Corn Thins on their way (Amazon) soon.  I think I'll try them with a Roger Burger  :thumbsup:

Have a BEAN-utiful Day!
Doreen