coupon-dreamfields pasta

Get innovations here.
snowbirdie
Master Member

coupon-dreamfields pasta

Post by snowbirdie »

Hi all,
    I don't know if anyone uses dreamfields pasta or not but here is a site to get a coupan for 1 dollar off. www.TryDreamfields.com/5.  I use it maybe once a month for myself but rest of family uses it a little more often. It really doesn't spike the blood sugar. Of course it is up to each person to use or not to use this product.

Judie
niki
Administrator

Re: coupon-dreamfields pasta

Post by niki »

meanwhile, i bought it the last time pathmark had it on sale for $2/pound and forgot to print out the coupon....i'll remember the next time i buy it...........that IS how they do it, judie, isn't it?...or do they mail it to you?........
  i just looked for my post on dreamfield's and i see it on the boards right under this........it's really something that this is SO delicious.....it passes the italian test.........i had said that it was my pastor and his wife who i heard about it from, who are both diabetics and use it without fluctuating blood sugars...but, i didn't mention that they're BOTH italian............i have broccolirabe already cooked in my freezer...once i go off for christmas, this'll be the first thing i cook........niki 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
snowbirdie
Master Member

Post by snowbirdie »

hi Niki
      You know I think it is an eye thing with me. I love my spaghetti sauce,chicken soup and so on with white beans  just as well a with spaghetti, But for some reason even just a few strands of spaghetti noodles make it better. I think that is nut stuff! Those noodles are very good for once or twice a month I don't want to even think of making it a habit. Judie
snowbirdie
Master Member

Post by snowbirdie »

Niki,
    Do you have a recipe for your spaghetti and broccolirab you would like to share. We can't always get broccolirab here but sometimes it is available.    Thanks.
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

hi judie...you don't even need a recipe.....you trim the thicker stems and soak the broccolirabe.....you lightly saute garlic in olive oil(don't let it even change color..i hate burnt garlic) and add the broccolirabe with a little water(depends on how much liquid you like...if i make one bunch, i'll add a cup or two of water)...i like to slice the garlic in really thin slivers(as thin as i can get it).it definitely needs salt and a few shakes of crushed red pepper.......i would say you cook it for 15-20 minutes....you want it to change color and get soft.........
  i make this when i go off let's do lunch because when i'm on i don't eat any occasional foods...but, it's not the pasta really...it's the fact that i don't know where i would ever buy fat free grated cheese so when i do this i use regular grated cheese......and, by the way, it should be grated cheese AND freshly ground black pepper on top.....niki
Last edited by niki on December 3rd, 2007, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

snowbirdie wrote:hi Niki
      You know I think it is an eye thing with me. I love my spaghetti sauce,chicken soup and so on with white beans  just as well a with spaghetti, But for some reason even just a few strands of spaghetti noodles make it better. I think that is nut stuff! Those noodles are very good for once or twice a month I don't want to even think of making it a habit. Judie

hi judie...i think that's fine and i think you're doing great....niki
dakotagirl

Post by dakotagirl »

If Dreamfields Pasta isn't available in your area, you can purchase it online from their website:  http://www.buydreamfields.com/

We moved to ND a year ago and I took some of Dakota Growers regular pasta back to Missouri with me when we went back to visit our children/grandchildren.  The grandkids swear that it is better pasta than any other they have eaten and now put in regular orders for me to bring it when we visit!
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Thanks for the caution, Roger.  Sometimes we'd like to add wheat in some form to our menu just because we miss bread, but being armed with the right information will help us stay away from it.  Thanks again!
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.