GROUND TURKEY BURGERS

Get innovations here.
Basket Lady

GROUND TURKEY BURGERS

Post by Basket Lady »

I had something for lunch today that I thought I would NEVER eat!  I had turkey burgers!  I did what Roger Troy had mentioned in his book about adding lean ground beef to the ground turkey breast and it worked!  I made 6 turkey burgers last night with lots and lots of onions.  Brought 3 for lunch today along with some baby sweet peas and they were wonderful.  I could only eat two and not all of the peas, but what a great snack for later if I need it. 

The turkey did take on the taste of the lean ground beef although I only threw in a little over 1/4 lb of beef to the 1lb of turkey.  Had my ketchup on the side and I am stuffed!  It feels so good to know that I am full as a tick and still losing weight!

You go Roger Troy!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZlJ3yw/]
massageangel

Re: GROUND TURKEY BURGERS

Post by massageangel »

I did the opposite yesterday.  I haven't eaten hamburgers in about 20 years.  I added some ground sirloin to some ground turkey, added onions and mushrooms, a little mustard and organic ketchup and a slice of melted ff cheese.  It was better than I thought it would be.  LOL.
chipmunk

Re: GROUND TURKEY BURGERS

Post by chipmunk »

LOVE turkey burgers just by their self :tongue: Hate beef so maybe that's why :sick:I cook a turkey twice month anyways because It's cheap and I have three freezers. only have three left and it's  driving me nut's they cost more now..will watch for mark downs.. :rose: