I found Corn Thins at my grocery store...

Get innovations here.
CodingQueen
Master Member

Re: I found Corn Thins at my grocery store...

Post by CodingQueen »

crickadoodle,

Niki is absolutely right about the processed foods. When I first started LDL I was drinking smoothies everyday for breakfast but then I took her advice and started eating fresh fruit instead. I saw a big difference in the way I felt. I was able to get through the mornings without snacking until lunch. I was never able to do that with a smoothie because the blender had already processed most of the fruit for me.

Also, you might want to read the article about Beans and Diabetes on the boards if you haven't already.

CQ
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

CodingQueen wrote:Niki is..right...

WHERE is debbie when i'm RIGHT?
haha.....we have a standing joke about never being right....
ok, REALLY....i LOVE when someone takes my advice to heart.....thanks, cq, for listening AND doing.........bq
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

Niki, You're Very Welcome! And I have no problem telling Debbie that "you were right." :thumbsup:

But on a serious note, I truly appreciated your advice.

CQ
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

I surely wish I could find them locally.  They are so much better than rice cakes and the rice cakes are in every grocery store.  I only eat cornthins when I want the taste of pizza; Put tomato paste, mushroom, hot pepper, and a piece of ff cheese,  or for parties with salsa.  I find that I have more weight loss with smoothies than  just fresh fruit.    I interchange though because I like the feel of fresh oranges, apples, cantaloupe,peaches, and etc.  in my mouth.  Smoothies satisfy my need for creamy puddings and cream pies. When in a hurry, smoothies work so well- can take with you in a container instead of juicy mess. Ideas from the boards have helped me so much.  Thanks, Forever Friend 
Carolina
New, but learning

Post by Carolina »

Ready4Change,

O.K., I know this is not about corn thins,  but I can't get over how beautiful your photo is! Roger said after he lost weight he was mistaken several times for a movie star, you look like one now!

Blessings!

Carolina
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

CodingQueen wrote:Niki, You're Very Welcome! And I have no problem telling Debbie that "you were right." :thumbsup:

But on a serious note, I truly appreciated your advice.

CQ

i just saw this....you're very welcome..........bq
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

RT;
Have you caught the posts I made about finding out that foods that were allergens for me seemed to stall my weight-loss?
NJ