CORN THINS instead of WASA

Get innovations here.
TNangela

Re:CORN THINS instead of WASA

Post by TNangela »

I was unable to find the corn thins yesterday. The only health food store we have is Kroger's section. Is this more like a cracker or chip? In looking for them I did find the Snyders of Hanover pretzels!! They are very good. Thanks
ANG
TNangela

Re:CORN THINS instead of WASA

Post by TNangela »

Thanks Roger Troy the website was very helpful, however, I have a 60 mile trip to the nearest supplier. I have a trip planned next week so I look forward to trying them then. Thanks again. This cold blast of weather has sure put a hot chocolate craving on me!!
ANG
Walley
New, but learning

Re: CORN THINS instead of WASA

Post by Walley »

Where can I buy them. I can't seem to find them. I have check Publix and Krogers nothing.
Singing4Him
New, but learning

Post by Singing4Him »

I agree - I cannot find the Corn Thins or the Soy Nuts - Our local stores do not supply them. I wonder if Amazon will have the soy nuts too? I'll check it out.
Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not for I am with you; be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Cindi

Post by Cindi »

I received my corn thins yesterday! They gooood! Worth every penny! I bought mine from Amazon.com and they are a little more there but Amazon does not charge shipping if you buy a case.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w8ZhJmH/]
jansails
New, but learning

Post by jansails »

Purchased corn thins @ Whole Foods in Sarasota FL, & Good Earth in Bradenton FL.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzLgCH8/]