BLT

Get innovations here.
RB Kayaking
Master Member

BLT

Post by RB Kayaking »

With vine ripe tomatoes available I just had to have a BLT--not just any old BLT but a LDL BLT.

On a Corn Thin I smeared the smallest amount of FF mayo--talking less than a teaspoon.  Then I put one drop of Liquid Smoke on top of the mayo and smeared it around, then the fat sliced tomato and lettuce leaf.

The crunch of the corn thin and the smokie flavor of the liquid smoke convinced me that I was eating a real BLT.

RB Kayaking
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Re: BLT

Post by Joyful Friend »

Kay.., aren't cornthins great?  Forever Friend
rodie

Post by rodie »

I love the corn thins too,has anyone tired the new mayo that is out with the olive oil in it?
Hugzzz
Rodie :)
julybug

Post by julybug »

I've tried and like the olive oil mayo.  Was buying it before doing LDL even.  I can not tell any difference in the taste.
......Image

Am I the only one hearing the Rocky theme "Getting strong now" all day?
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

I also like it.  We're watching  The Ohio State football-great game.  They are playing USC.  They romped all over us last year.  I watched the  U of Michigan game this afternoon. It was so exciting. While watching TV, I catch up with emails and blogs.  I like to watch sports, especially college ones.  My little dog likes to be on my lap so sometimes  it makes it hard to use my laptop.  I'm cooking tomorrow for our daughter's family-Our wonderful son-in-law turns 50. (His parents are deceased)  He really has enjoyed our daughter's LDL meals. It's the first diet that I have ever seen our daughter enjoy with success.  He has taken off 30 lbs, just from her change in cooking.  I made her a meat loaf LDL this week.  They loved it, so did my husband. Sorry I'm off topic. I'M SO HAPPY THAT I CAN MAKE MY OWN FRUIT AND VEGGIE WASH.  THANKS, THANKS, THANKS  Forever Friend