linsteve

fast food

Post by linsteve »

Can anyone give me some idaes of what to eat while traveling?Thanks Linsteve
crickadoodle
Master Member

Re: fast food

Post by crickadoodle »

Fruit travels well.  As you get to know the basics of this WOE (way of eating) you can make wise choices at restaurants.  I'm finding I can go to most restaurants and pick out something from the menu.  Tonight we went to Golden Corral, because they honored veterans and my husband's uncles war stuff was on display.  I was able to pick lots of vegetables and some lean looking meat and salad.  I was very satisfied.  I wouldn't eat like that every day, but I made wise choices.

Also, it depends on what kind of traveling you're doing and for how long.  I've heard of some people bringing cans of beans and mixing up several cans and eating that. 
kristen

Post by kristen »

Basically it is depends on your journey,like how long you are in journey.Mostly people prepared their food for journey if they are on long time journey,which is quite good for us to eat what we prepare from home.Second if we are on small journey then it would be great if we select salad,vegetables,vegetables dishes but without spicy and additional adding in it,fruits,beans like that.Because in journey we have to more careful from our diet to maintain and fit our self.
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Dear Kristen,

i don't know how long your journey will be, but I am in this for life. I would never go back to my old way of eating. To me this is not a diet, but a lifetime change in the way I eat!!!

Many blessings,
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Amen, Ollie ;)!
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Ollie, I think you misunderstood Kristen.  Originally, Linsteve was asking about how to travel eating LDL.  By her phrasing I can tell that Kristen is probably not originally English speaking.  By the journey, she is talking about a trip -- traveling.  Don't you think? 

Kristen, welcome to LDL.  If I may ask, where are you from?  I appreciate your posts.
gootham

Post by gootham »

I love fast food but i quit long time ago because of my health,Now days mostly people love to fast food and it direct caused to weight and fat issues which is very worry situation for us.It is way better to eat vegetables,fruits,bean and healthy stuff like that which beneficiary for our health and body as well.