Question

Get innovations here.
lettucelose
New, but learning

Question

Post by lettucelose »

I have read the blue book and just want to make sure I understand correctly ---I can eat all the recipes as much as I like, is this accurate?
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wUQ6A7m/]
Deborah D.
Master Member

Re: Question

Post by Deborah D. »

lettucelose you can eat ALL the LDL approved foods until full.  If you want to eat 6 bowls of Taco Soup, Pizza soup, RM Made right or anything else go for it.  In fact they say when you first start eating on LDL to eat as much as you need  of the beans and fruit.  The fruit will kill the sweet cravings and the beans will kill the cravings for Breads and pasta's.  So eat away and enjoy.  When I first started LDL (will be 2 months on Nov 8th).  I would eat my smoothie, fresh fruit and 2-3 eggs for breakfast every morning, but it was not long before that became just Fresh Fruit or a smoothie.  Each person is different and it could take longer or shorter for you, but no matter how long it takes it WILL HAPPEN.  Check out the other food journals and sections on the web site for all the information you will need to do LDL.  Ask any questions and someone will answer you.  And WELCOME to the LDL family.

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Restarted LDL on April 11,2012
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

lettucelose
New, but learning

Post by lettucelose »

Thanks so much!  *love*
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wUQ6A7m/]
t-rock
Master Member

Post by t-rock »

Hi Deborah:

You are accurate in your comment.  The one thing that's important is to pay attention to the the timing of when you eat your heavy proteins (animal proteins: chicken, turkey, beef, fish,etc).  These should, whenever possible, be eaten at lunchtime.  Roger recommends in the book that you eat your lunch in the afternoon around 2-3pm.    Read the book again and again, you will learn something new every time !

Best wishes!

Tiss
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

Thanks T-rock I will remember that...

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Restarted LDL on April 11,2012
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

redkat

Post by redkat »

lettuslose, there is an new book available, one with the red cover.  If you followin the link below, you will get instructions on how to gets the updates since the blue book was issued e-mailed to you.

Kathy
Kathy