Family Feeding!

Get innovations here.
Ijazz

Family Feeding!

Post by Ijazz »

I'm new and if this is somewhere else on this board, I'd appreciate any direction, I couldn't find it.  I just finished reading my book, received it today!  Very excited, but there is not much on feeding a family.  Anyone have any tips, especially regarding children?  Mine eat pretty healthy, but bread is very much involved.  What is the wisdom on this for children?  Blessings!
LovinLDL

Re: Family Feeding!

Post by LovinLDL »

There are many peoples who serve their families what they always have then adjust their eating, but that was one of my pitfalls with other attempts to lose weight.

My family has been successfully eating the LDL way for about three years.

We love popcorn, fruit and all sorts of bean soups (especially this time of year).  Our favorites include pizza soup, taco soup and curried chickpea soup.  We are also big on clementines this time of year.  We pop popcorn with an air popper, spray with extra virgin olive oil as it pops out and sprinkle with sea salt, yum!  With all the beans and popcorn we rarely miss bread.  At first you will need to push lots of fruit and beans/popcorn until the cravings for sugar and bread are gone.  Once that happens, you will not only be eating healthier but also less...which is nice on a family's budget.

Be sure to check with your doctor, but LDL is great for the entire family!

Blessings,
Julie
Last edited by LovinLDL on November 28th, 2009, 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ijazz

Re: Family Feeding!

Post by Ijazz »

Thanks so much both of you!  That really helps me start moving down the right path.  Going grocery shopping tomorrow!  Blessings!