This Was Submitted to Guideposts Magazine

Get innovations here.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: This Was Submitted to Guideposts Magazine

Post by LINDA RN »

I copied and pasted this into a Word document, added picture of book cover and a before and after picture. I can print on both sides and it will make a nice one page info sheet I can hand out when there is not time to talk with someone.
Last edited by LINDA RN on May 24th, 2010, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Roger- I love your article.  If I weren't already doing it, I would be motivated to start eating your way!  Have you received a commitment from Guideposts?  When they publish this, we should really see an increase in membership.  Best wishes for a new way to spread the word.  Hugs- Pam
BTW- What a great idea Linda
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

What an inspiring story!!!  Roger, you have been blessed, and thanks in sharing, many people like me have been blessed.  This article will continue to bless many people.  *love* and  *hug*  to  you, Neets, and Mom.  Joyful Friend
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

RT,

I hope they print it because a lot of people read it. First Magazine is aimed towards women but Guidepost is read by men as well. There are a lot men out there that really need our help. And with each issue reaching over 5 million people we should be able to accomplish that goal. :thumbsup:

CQ