Clean up of the boards

In anticipation of the release of Roger's new 2023 LDL Yellow Book, the message boards have been upgraded and are now ready to use. Welcome Newbies and Welcome Back Seniors.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Clean up of the boards

Post by LINDA RN »

In order to "Clean Up" the message boards (call me Cinderella!) I have deleted all users from 2005-2018 who have never posted on the boards. Most of these were likely spammers and needed to go. But if you were one who like to just read and not comment, you can now register again and use the same member name and password if you like. Looking forward to seeing past members come back and newbies signing on. If anyone needs help with anything here, please message me. I am still learning but if you have an issue that I cannot solve, I know someone who can.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Clean up of the boards

Post by LINDA RN »

I do enjoy learning this stuff. It was a phpbb support guy, Steve, who actually upgraded the boards. I volunteered to administrate them and it is a learning challenge. I just missed the conversations and community support. Also people were asking me about the LDL plan and felt bad that they could not benefit from the boards. So here we are. Glad you were able to log on. Crickadoodle has not been able to. Trying to reset her password, but that has not worked yet. Little Princess is also back along with Mtngirl. Hopefully we will see more. A big thank you to you for helping to moderate.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...