just registered! Very first post.

If you are new to our boards, please read this first to learn how to register and begin using our boards!
SuzieJo

just registered! Very first post.

Post by SuzieJo »

Hello. I am looking forward to giving LDL a good ole try! I've had the original book for years but never tried this style of eating. So glad I picked it back up. Now's the time to begin this exciting journey. I am retired, age 66 and not in the greatest health. I had a heart attack almost 2 years ago and have become a couch potato. My dear husband of 4 years is a big time diabetic with many health problems. If LDL can help him get his blood sugar under control, give us both more energy and vitality, and help us lose weight, then that would be very, very, very terriffic!!!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: just registered! Very first post.

Post by MsHeirloom »

Oh, Suziejo! You are about to embark on an exciting journey of delicious eating and good health. I am forever grateful for this plan that has given me back my health and a normal weight.
Congratulations on making the choice!!!
Pam
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Pam is right! :) Welcome aboard!

Blessed and Loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Welcome SuzieJo
We are here to help.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

I started at age 69 and had given up hope of losing, however I have maintained this 55 lb. loss for 2 years and am starting to go down again. I love all the soups in this cold weather and I always like a lot of salad, veggies and fruit. I eat lots of dried beans and have cut down on meat consumption, so my grocery bills are lower and that is a plus since I retired 2 years ago. Head the journals they are so helpful. I love life! :x
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11