How to post a personal Avatar

If you are new to our boards, please read this first to learn how to register and begin using our boards!
LINDA RN
Master Member

How to post a personal Avatar

Post by LINDA RN »

The picture gallery is not compatible with the updated message boards, so there are now 3 choices:

1. You can right click on any picture that is posted on any other site such as facebook and copy the url for that profile picture.
After you get in to edit profile and edit avitar you will see the place to “paste” your URL
pic1.png

Then click submit

2. You can use a Gravitar
Pic2.png

In the Avitar Type: there is a dropdown box. Click Gravitar. This is apparently a site allowing you to use profile pics in many different media. If
you do not already have an account, you can create one. I have not done this yet so beyond this, you are on your own.

3. The last option that may be the hardest is to upload a picture from your computer. The size it will accept is very specific. I had to upload the
picture I had on file to a site called ResizePixel

https://www.resizepixel.com/

Enter the allowed pixel width and height
Maximum dimensions; width: 130 pixels, height: 150 pixels, file size: 6.00 KiB.
This worked well for me and the picture was not skewed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...