New to boards but not LDL

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
angpell
New, but learning

New to boards but not LDL

Post by angpell »

I am new to writing on the boards, but not new to reading them or to doing Let's Do Lunch!!! I was introduced to LDL by my wonderful friend who you all know as Crickadoodle.  She is a truly inspirational person and I feel sooo blessed to know her and be a part of her life. I have lost 52 lbs. and am well on my way to losing another 50 or so.  Believe me I try never to say the word DIET to Rhonda (aka "Crick") and she's so right this is a LIVE IT! This is such an amazing plan that it can only be God-inspired! I thank Roger Troy for sharing what the Lord revealed to him and I thank Crickadoodle for her enthusiasm and love in sharing this with myself and countless others. To me, there is no other plan for weight loss and most importantly for keeping it off forever! Thanks again to all of you for your encouraging words and advice that I have read throughout these months. I will continue to write to you so maybe my posts may help others also. In His service,  Angelle P.
witheraway1
Master Member

Re: New to boards but not LDL

Post by witheraway1 »

So nice to hear about your wonderful success on LDL. It is wonderful to have all this knowledge on how to eat LDL. Congrats on you big weight loss so far , keep us posted in the furture.......Best to you ......Wither
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Angpell, this is a wonderful weightloss story, thank you for sharing it, and welcome to the boards.

ck
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Angpell- Congratulations on the discarding of over 50# and welcome to these boards.  You are very fortunate to have Crick as a role model.  Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Thank you so much for the inspiration. I have plateaued at 41lbs, but yours and everyone else's success keeps me determined to stay on track.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Welcome to the boards and thanks for sharing your success. It is always an inspiration to hear how others are loosing weight on this Liv-it.
Hope you keep coming back and sharing with us,
Bobbi
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Angelle,

Congratulations and welcome!  You have done a terrific job and I am sure you will reach your goal.

Julie :rose:
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

Welcome on board the train to Skinnytown.  As you know we have a great support team here.  I was honored to meet Crickadoodle at San Antonio and she is a great person.  Come visit in the pink caboose for tea.
Clown Lady
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Welcome to LDL
I hope we will see more of you on the boards now.  We would love to share in your victories along the way and get to know you.
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

What an inspiring story!!! It's nice to have Crick to help you with your Livet.  You are doing well, and with your positive attitude, you will continue.  :thumbsup: JF
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Yea, Angelle!  You posted!  I always call Angelle my star pupil, because she is doing so well and encourages so many to try LDL.  She is a good cook too, and I can't wait see where this takes her.  She is already an absolutely gorgeous woman, but she is going to be a knock out!  She is also a teacher, and we got close when she was the 5th grade teacher at the school where I was the 4th grade teacher.  One day we are going to share clothes -- right?  :D

Anyway, you will all love Angelle.  Maybe we'll plan to take the trip to the Keys together for next year and everyone will get to meet her. 
patns

Post by patns »

Wow, that is fantastic!!! Good for you.
51_too_young_to_be_old

Post by 51_too_young_to_be_old »

Wow great job!  I am so glad you posted, you rock!
{o,o}
|)__)
-"--"-

12/01/2010 - 319
04/09/2011 - 311
04/16/2011 - 306
4/23/2011 - 303
no scale.....
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

angpell wrote:I was introduced to LDL by my wonderful friend who you all know as Crickadoodle.  She is a truly inspirational person and I feel sooo blessed to know her and be a part of her life. I have lost 52 lbs. and am well on my way to losing another 50 or so. 

Angelle... WOW, 52 pounds already!  When did you start this wonderful way of eating?  Did you attend Crick's class at her church?  You are so lucky to have Crick as a friend -- she is such a warm, caring lady!
angpell
New, but learning

Post by angpell »

Crick, thanks for the wonderful compliment, you also are beautiful and  a knock out. Yes, we will be able to share clothes. Single-digit clothes here I come. I feel so great both inside and out and I think it really shows.  I would love to go to Key West and meet everyone with you, always up for a road trip. Enjoyed being your "Show and Tell" last night, you are amazing and so faithful.
After I read Julie's post I realized that I had opened a new forum when I should have just replied to the previous one I had started. Sorry about that, now I know.  Still a newbie to boards.

Vicki, I started LDL on Dec. 14, 2009, right in the middle of Christmas season.  I followed the book and referred to it often, and called Crick with questions and she  would call to encourage and check on me.  I had been on LDL a few months before Crick did her first class so I was able to also share with her class my success with LDL. I, like Crick, was desperate to find a way to lose the unhealty weight but in an effective and liveable way. LDL is that and so much more. I am so pumped about that and now people are starting to take notice and want to know what I am doing. Love to share LDL.  One of the many amazing things about LDL is that your cravings are satisfied, I was a bread and potato person, baked bread all the time, and because of the beans, peas and corn, my cravings are gone.  This is what amazes my husband the most, because he knows how much I enjoyed my baked potato. It really works.   Hope I posted correctly.  

Angelle
Last edited by Anonymous on July 28th, 2010, 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Ang,

You posted just fine  :thumbsup: . Thanks for the info on how you started LDL -- very interesting.  Keep spreading the word!
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Angelle,

Don't worry about how you posted - they were just guidelines and we are not that formal here. We are more interested in content and your awesome success - so glad you are here with us.  :thumbsup:

Julie :rose:
angpell
New, but learning

Post by angpell »

Vickilynn and Julie,

Thanks for the reassurance concerning the post and thanks for the rose and thumbs up. I would love to know how to insert those into my typing, they are so cute.  You can be assured that I will continue to spread the word about LDL. 
                                                                                                                              Angelle
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Angpell,

To insert an emoticon (smiley face) have your cursor where you want it to be, then click on the face you want anf it will be there. At the bottom of the window you are typing in is a button that says Preview. Click that and you will see what your message will look like when you post it.  :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing your great success with us. It is always so great and encouraging to hear how others are doing!
hugs,
Bobbi