My improved Cholesterol

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
jopaul

My improved Cholesterol

Post by jopaul »

Cholesterol: now 184, was 211
Trilypsidis: now 108, was 150
HA: now 33, was 42
LA: now 138 was 169 needs to be under 130
LDL porcell: 2159, was 2051

Realize that I'm reading sloppy doctor's notes, so some words are probably spelled wrong. So forgive the misspelled words.  My results are definitely better now that I'm on LDL and had success with weight loss. My doctor was pleased with my results. He said to keep dieting and exercising.
Tina
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRim6Wz/]

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
~Author Unknown
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: My improved Cholesterol

Post by LINDA RN »

Congratulations, Tina.
Those lab results are impressive and a real testiment to LDL
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
jopaul

Post by jopaul »

Linda,
I was extremely pleased at those results. I am glad that my doctor didn't have to prescribe a med. to lower my cholesterol Then there's the side effects to deal with. Yuk! I'd rather stay off any blood pressure of cholesterol meds. if possible. My blood pressure has been a little bit high in the past 6 months or so. Recently, the last times I had it taken it was within range. Great news!
Tina

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
~Author Unknown
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Tina,

My Dr is astounded at how my health has changed since I started LDL. He is so pleased with my numbers. You'll get there Too!!!  :rolleyes:

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
jopaul

Post by jopaul »

I was so excited that I want to scream it to the world. But mentioning it on here works nicely too. I went to JC Penney's yesterday to get an outfit to wear to my nieces's wedding today. I tried on a size 12. It was the prettiest pant set I've ever seen. I took a chance and tried on a size 12. It fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy and excited. Wow!

~Author Unknown
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

JoPaul, I just noticed your ticker,  Great Job!
jopaul

Post by jopaul »

Cameron,
Thanks! A word or two of encouragement goes a long way. I'm up to 34lbs lost. My neice commented at the last family gathering (look everyone else is eating pizza and she can say no). They also ate ice cream (from Ben and Jerry's). I ate a few pieces of broccoli and celery. I was fine.

My MIL tried her best to talk me into a piece of Pizza Hut pizza. After her persuasive talk of "One slice of pizza won't hurt you," I said "I'll think about it." I really didn't want to hurt her feelings, she is supportive, loving, and helpful. That was my polite way of declining. She knew it too. While I was leaving to go home, she said "Well if you want to lose weight, the best thing to do is to not eat." She's the type to worry about me getting sick (you know the old if they eat good they won't get sick type of thinking). She's a dear. She doesn't go on diets, she just naturally watches her weight and cuts back for a few days 'till her weight goes back down.

Happy Sunday!
Tina

~Author Unknown
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

It is nice to know that there are people who have not binged that can still control what they eat.
Problem is, they completely don't understand the rest of us foodaholics who continue to crave and eat even though our body does not need more food.
That's the blessing of LDL. I can pig out on LDL food whenever and not gain.
Blood donation time this week. Will see what my cholesterol is in a week or so.
Last edited by LINDA RN on May 21st, 2012, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Charlotte C.

Post by Charlotte C. »

Amen Linda I'm like you  I am so glad we can pig out on LDL and NOT!!!!!!! gain weight. :D
                                                                                    Still Loving LDL, Char.
stl_viewer
New, but learning

Post by stl_viewer »

She doesn't go on diets, she just naturally watches her weight and cuts back for a few days 'till her weight goes back down.

Must be nice to have that kind of discipline. :)
jopaul

Post by jopaul »

stl_viewer,
My MIL is an incredible person. Everyone else in the family goes up and down. She is able to maintain. Wow!
Tina

~Author Unknown