Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Mine was my little red Pomeranian from Australia whom I called , Picasso...why? Because he made little art all over the newspapers! Woohoo.....I mean..WOOFFFFF WOOFFFFF!
Hehe =)) ;;)
Michele
Aka BATGIRL
NANANANANANANANANN :-?

Profile Send private message  

Thrilled to see you back on the boards, my pet!! :D My fave was a gray Burmise cat named Spooky. She was a pet that came to me. She was the neighbors cat and they were moving. It was my birthday and as they loaded the car, I said,"You are taking my cat?". They said if I wanted her I could have her, as they didn't really need to take 2 cats across the country. She stayed with me when my husband left me and was the only companion I had, since the girls had all left the nest and lived in distant places. She played with my granddaughter and we laughed at the funny things she did. Now my great granddaughter is my facebook pet and if she lived here she would be my favorite pet. Keep on hanging in there. Lei

My "baby" was "Cinnamon" the runt female of our first 2 pets pictured (Mandy and Dax)
Sadly I don't have any pictures of her.

the courage to change the one I can,
and the wisdom to know it's me."

"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

I have 3 adorable little fur babies. The two below with me are Jack (yorkie) and Benny (chihuahua)

I also have an adorable Maltese named Jilly.

Love this thread!

A d o r a b l e! :ymhug: :-* :x Your babies! Awe! Love them! So well groomed and perfect cutie pie little woofies! Hi little babies!......sending kisses and puppy hugs!...... ;;) .Michele. Mary your hair cut is so chic and cute too! Pretty color too! Happy Thursday!

Please send the Yorkshire terrier to Hawaii...I would like him? Very much...thanx! Oooooooo!love Michele you don't need him anyway, u have two left...thank you- :p Please send wardrobe also..... :x In return, I will end chocolate covered macadamia nuts and other assorted delicious treats...Okie dookie? /:) ;;) ;) :D :ymhug: O:-)

Thank you Michele! That is very sweet :). I'd send Jack to, but I'll have to come live there also, LOL. I couldn't live without my porkie yorkie! As good as those goodies sound, I'll pass! LOL they are NOT LDL approved....hehehehehee..

Hugs,
Mary J