size or weight?

Get innovations here.
yayatrudy

size or weight?

Post by yayatrudy »

I have been so fat for so long that I can't see myself going down to the 120's.  At 5'2" that is where my ideal weight would be.  I have convienced myself that getting into size 12 or 14 is my ideal.  I would still weight over the chart limits but I could be happy there.  I don't know if people are lying or if I really don't look like I weight what I do.  How's that for a confusing sentence?  My all time high was 284 about 10 years ago and then I got really sick and 4 hospital stays and 2 surgeries later I got down to 250.  At 254 I had lap band surgery done 2 years ago.  I started LDL  a couple of weeks ago at 215 so I am down to 203.  I find that it is helping me with the cravings.  The woe of eating doesn't contradict what I am suppose to be doing with lap band except for the smoothies.  After lap band surgery I have had a  hard time eating fruit....it is something about the consistency that chokes me up...lol  but I can tell you I am loving the smoothies.okkkkkkk  my question is how have ya'll decided what is ideal for you?
Kathie

Re: size or weight?

Post by Kathie »

Yayatrudie.. years ago.. WW gave me the number of 145.. I am 5feet 6inches tall.. that was on the high side so I took it.. When doing LDL before I got to 137 and felt great.. So my final goal is 135. My Dr. recently told me that 155 to 160 is good for me.  I don't agree..but silently I am working away to get to my goal of 135.  That is how I come to my numbers.
Hugs.. Kathie in Fl.
[
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

YaYa -- the great news is that you really don't have to decide what is ideal for you.  If you stick with this way of eating -- and it is so satisfying, why wouldn't you want to stick with it??   :thumbsup:  :D    ---  your body will decide for itself where  it wants to be.  I had my own realistic goal set and wound up going 10 lbs. under that.  There have been many others that have experienced this kind of weight loss -- below what they thought.  Just trust the plan, trust your body and you really don't have to decide what you want to lose.  You are going to be surprised at how smart your body is.  Eating the LDL way is a lifestyle, not a diet.  Everyone who knows me knows that I call this way of eating a Livet -- not a Diet.  You really can live with it.  You won't just keep losing and losing to an unhealthy weight.  When you get to your best weight, you will just stop losing.  Some people even get to where they stop losing weight, but their body repositions the weight, so that they have even lost a size or two after the weight loss has stopped.  Just plain amazing!!
Last edited by crickadoodle on August 22nd, 2012, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kristen

Post by kristen »

When you thing you are on the ideal spot of weight then stop,you don't have to keep losing weight and weight.Just trust the plan, trust your body and you really don't have to decide what you want to lose.When doing LDL before I got to 137 and felt great
Gayal

Post by Gayal »

Just motivate yourself, trust on your body , have healthy diet and proper workout plan to loss weight and maintain healthy weight constantly. Sometime you drop some pounds but when you skip your fitness plan it back again. Be consistent and work efficiently.