Good and Happy News

Keep up to date with what's going on with LDL and it's members!
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Good and Happy News

Post by Joyful Friend »

Yesterday was Lou Ann's( Country Girl) birthday. We all went out to her son's home for a cook out . It was also her daughter -in-law's birthday. We all got the good news about our first new great grand baby for me and Lou's first grand baby. We all guessed what it was. It is a boy! He will arrive in November. We are so excited!!! Sam and Katie told us with a blue inside cake. They got married four yrs. ago on Siesta Key's Beach, Fla. It's our first, but hope for many more. I'm still LDL faithful. I am very thankful for it. No, I didn't have a piece of cake, but I did have a large bowl of fresh pineapple, strawberries, and bananas. They were so sweet. I noticed that I had not been on the boards since May 2. I've been very busy with a lot of things. Praises to our Heavenly Father, we are both well. We went to Emerald Isle for a golfing trip and beach for me. We had a delightful time, but it put me behind in yard and house work. I miss everyone . I wish there were more chatter on here. I miss Julie, Vicky, Pam, Rhonda, and tons of others. I'm glad for the ones who are faithful. Love to all, JF. :ymhug:
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Good and Happy News

Post by MsHeirloom »

Congratulations, Wanda! Great-grandchildren are a ways off for me. I can hardly imagine how exciting that must be!
Yes, the boards are slow, but a few of us are hanging in there. I am in the process of getting back to my goal. Three surgeries, along with some "pity eating," and 2 cruises in the past year put me overweight. I have lost over half of the 21# I regained. It's a constant battle, but so easy as long as I stay with the LDL principles. I celebrated my 5th LDL anniversary last week. It's been a miracle for me!
Good to hear from you!!! :ymhug:
Last edited by MsHeirloom on May 25th, 2014, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Congratulations Wanda! :ymapplause: Can't wait to see baby pics! :D

Blessed and Loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by Joyful Friend »

Thanks, friends. Yes, Pam, we have travelled LDL path together! Sometimes I stray, but not for long. I have not gained. I bought a piece of key lime pie in Key West. I took one bite, and my teeth went on edge. My friend enjoyed it though. Pam, you are a positive force on the boards, so I'm glad you are back and doing well. Hope your hip is doing fine. LP, if I could figure out how to post pictures on here, I would. I need some lessons and then some! :)) JF