LDL cure for BULIMIA???

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
christianjoy
New, but learning

LDL cure for BULIMIA???

Post by christianjoy »

hey i havent made myself throw up for 10 days now!! and what is even more amazing --- i havent even THOUGHT of it!!! could this be it??  i dont know, while the old dieter in me says "no, its too good to be true." the skinny woman under all this fat says "maybe."  i am determined to give it a honest try.  but have to say if this dont work IM DONE NO MORE TRYING!! please pray for me, as i pray for you.
... let it shin[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQpKD0R/]
e, let it shine, let it shine.
niki

Re: LDL cure for BULIMIA???

Post by niki »

that's wonderful...just keep eating all the allowable foods until you're full and you'll see first hand how wonderful let's do lunch is....make sure you read the book a few times so that you really get the basics down....i will be praying for you...i believe that let's do lunch is how GOD INTENDED us to eat all along......i wish you success..........................in Him,niki 
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

ChristianJoy,

What a wonderful thing!  I know very little about bulimia, but I know that those afflicted by it suffer a lot.  What touched me most about your post is that you HAVEN'T EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT IT!!!  That is so awesome!

Congratulations on a wonderful start.  You can do this!!  You have so many people that care - even those that may not respond.  Keep us informed on your progress.

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Christian Joy: I know that you can do this. I'm very proud of you for not even thinking about purging for the past week! You'll do wonderfully on this plan! I know UCLA not too long ago said I was bulimic. I always thought to be bulimic you had to purge. I've NEVER purged but I was what I always called an emotional overeater! I ate when hungry, upset, sad, happy, bored...etc. You name it I'd eat. I've learned over the past 6 weeks on this program to only eat when I'm actually hungry. I think for the first time in years I truly KNOW when I'm hungry...not just looking at the time of day and saying "It's time for [insert meal/snack]."
I will continue to pray for LDL to truly bless you as it has many of us!
Veronica
christianjoy
New, but learning

Post by christianjoy »

thanks alot guys today was my 13th day of hope! praying you all are doing well too!
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

13 DAYS!!!  Wonderful!!!  I can feel the hope through your message.  I am so thankful....

Carolyn

christianjoy
New, but learning

Post by christianjoy »

me again.... 27 days in now... 27 days without purging... no halloween candy... no potatoes, stuffing, hot rolls, pie, nor pizza hut pizza this weekend...  7 lbs gone!!  AWESOME
Last edited by Anonymous on November 28th, 2006, 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
niki

Post by niki »

christianjoy wrote:me again.... 27 days in now... 27 days without purging... no halloween candy... no potatoes, stuffing, hot rolls, pie, or pizza hut pizza this weekend... 

i LOVE to read stuff like this......CRAVING FREE.....YAAAAY...keep up the good work(and nice 7 pound loss too)........sincerely,niki
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

christianjoy

I am so happy to read this message!  27 days!  How awesome!  And weight loss without torturing your body... INCREDIBLE!

I look forward to being able to be at your side in this journey.

Carolyn

robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Yippee...that's almost 1 whole MONTH!!! You're doing great. So glad to hear from you again!!! Hope you'll keep coming on the boards often if only to chit chat!! we LOVE to chit chat!!!
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

christianjoy,

We are so proud of you and what God is doing in your life right now.  You will be an inspiration for many along life's journey. 

Trust me, there will be others who will post on these boards and you may come in contact with in person who will have the same problem that you have.  You will be the one who will understand them and where they are, and what they are going through.  Those of us who have not had that particular problem will not be as understanding as you.

God bless you as you continue to follow HIM and do LDL!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!