I just started and I love it!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Adrian Grzybianek

I just started and I love it!

Post by Adrian Grzybianek »

I started the Let's do lunch diet last week and I have to say that I love it! I haven't had any cravings for candy or any fattening foods because of the delicious frozen grapes and other fruit. I'm trying to loose 160 pounds so it will be tough but I'm sure that I can do it with if I stick to the let's do lunch diet. I tried many of the provided recipes and they really are great! I tried countless number of other diets and none of them worked for me for longer than a week.
I just wanted to thank Roger for writing this fantastic book and saving many people. God Bless You Roger :)
Last edited by Adrian Grzybianek on November 19th, 2006, 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adrian
Mike

Re: I just started and I love it!

Post by Mike »

Adrian, Welcome aboard.  Your story is just like countless  others that have tried numerous ways to shed the weight and they really did not work... Well, you have come to the right one now. Just stick to the book and you cannot go wrong.  Believe me, I had a lot of weight to lose, and I still do, but I am half way there in 8 months. Yes it does take time, but it also works where no others did.  Good luck and keep us posted on your progress... Mike
nyKath

Post by nyKath »

Welcome and good luck to you, Adrian! :) ...NYKath
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Dear Adrian,
Welcome to the message boards.  You are gonna love this plan and these boards will give you lots of recipes and tips to keep you on track.  Please post your questions and progress and ideas often!!!
Love and God BLess
Debbie
niki

Post by niki »

hi adrian.....i was a junk food addict with an underactive thyroid...i hadn't lost weight in years...i had given up trying..eating this way has changed my life..i lost 40 pounds and went down 4 pants sizes..i fit into size 10 pants and don't feel like a diet disaster...on the contrary,i lost all the weight i wanted to lose without even being on a diet....i eat all i want without feeling deprived....i have no willpower..good thing i don't need any..all those years i spent thinking there was something wrong with me because i couldn't resist eating the foods that made me fat ARE OVER.......those foods that i thought i couldn't live without mean NOTHING to me....
      welcome aboard.....be sure to keep us posted on your progress(questions,issues,etc)...niki   
Adrian Grzybianek

Post by Adrian Grzybianek »

Thanks for all the support everyone. I also am a junk food addict but thanks to the no fat popcorn it's gone :)
Adrian
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Welcome, Adrian 

Yes, You will be able to do this!  It's a fantastic way to eat - and as you read throught the message boards, you'll see that even if you "fall off" the plan, it's easy to just pick right up and start again.

Visit the message boards often - you will find that we are all wonderful cheerleaders!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Adrian...you will love this program as much as the rest of us. I'm 8 weeks into this and at least 21.25 lbs lighter! I also have yet another 100#'s to lose. I just know that with this program I'll be there in "no time" with ABSOLUTELY NO CRAVINGS!!!!

Remember that if you're like any of us who frequently stop somewhere to "Grab a bite" to just choose wisely....Even ask for things you don't see on the menu..they just might have it. Ask for a chicken breast wrapped in lettuce. Ask for no toast/hashbrowns with a breakfast but to substitute veggies or fruits instead.

You can do it! Welcome to the family.
Veronica
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Also want to chime in to welcome you Adrian.  Like you, I love those frozen grapes too.  Sometimes it satisfies me like candy and when I put some in a bowl topped with a few frozen bananas it satisfies me like ice cream.
I'm glad I "happened" to see LDL with Roger on tv.

The support of encouragement, advice, fun and recipes is great here.
It's nice to have others to share the journey with.  Glad you're here.
mrsj

christianjoy
New, but learning

Post by christianjoy »

Welcome!!! And God bless ya.
... let it shin[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQpKD0R/]
e, let it shine, let it shine.