Great results

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
Mike

Great results

Post by Mike »

Today I got the results from my last lab tests. My doctor is extremely happy with the outcome of the tests.  Keep in mind I have chronic gout. For those unfamiliar with gout, it is a result of excessive uric acid in the system which causes chrystals to form in the joints causing excrutiating arthritic pain.  Well, here goes. My uric acid count was 7.2, down from 12. (I have been wondering why my gout has not been acting up as much as usual and now I know why) My Cholestrol total was 164. Broken down the LDL was 114 and the HDL was 35.  My hemoglobin was 6.0.  and the best is my fasting glucose. Usually it runs 130 to 140. This time it was 114.  I cannot say how happy I am. The doctor and nurse both agree that it is the diet.  All I can say is that LDL really does work.  Oh, I better add that I am also 70 plus pounds lighter.  Thank you Lord and LDL.  Mike
mrsj
Master Member

Re: Great results

Post by mrsj »

Wow Mike!  Congratulations on your great results.  What sweet success......LDL approved sweetness of course
Medical and personal success stories are among my favorite posts.
I'm very happy for you.
Julie (aka mrsj)
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Mike,

Way to go, guy!  We are all so proud of you!!!  If you are not already at your goal, you are much closer to it!  Keep on keeping on good buddy!!!

Love those good lab reports!!!  Ain't LDL great?

God bless!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
niki

Post by niki »

that's great,mike..your numbers look GREAT(change that hemoglobin to hgb a1c.....if your hemoglobin were 6,you'd need a transfusion)....i love your updates.....keep up the good work.............sincerely,niki
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Mike - that is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!  You have much to be proud of!  Your numbers are great!!

Yes, LDL is definitely the way to go...

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

*Marches around playing a trumpet (aint it great what you can do on the computer that you can't do in real life?  LOL)*

What fantastic news!!  Thank you so much for sharing.  Your story and the successes of others only serves to give me encouragement to keep going.  I still have so far to go, but I am 20 1/2 pounds closer to my goal than I was!! 

Congratulations to you again and may you continue to find happiness and health in your future.

(In Faith)  Little Princess
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by christianjoy »

GOOD FOR YOU, and your family, and your friends, and your coworkers and your Lord, and all you come in contact with because you are a much healthier and im sure happier creation.
... let it shin[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQpKD0R/]
e, let it shine, let it shine.
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

WOOO HOOOO!!!! Congrats Mike! So happy for you!
Veronica