Chicago, Indy & Cincy

Where and when T.V. interviews will be airing next!
robnveronica
Master Member

Re: Chicago, Indy & Cincy

Post by robnveronica »

Yippee!!! Can't wait! I know LDL will take hold of everyone soon! I can't wait to see you on this National Broadcast! I know you've waited/prayed long and hard for this to start to come to fruition! Here's praying that you have a safe trip and that this start to 2007 only cont's to bring many people to LDL and a healthier way of eating!!!
Veronica

tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Have a safe trip, and we all know 2007 will be the year LDL hits nationally !! Praise be to God !!
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Godspeed, Roger!!  I've already got my DVR set up to record the WGN broadcast.  I can't wait to see you!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
niki

Post by niki »

this is awesome,roger....i can just taste SUCCESS.....let's do lunch WILL sweep the nation...i thank you with all my heart for everything you've done for me......my prayers go with you both..............God bless you...........niki
TEAFORTWO

Post by TEAFORTWO »

Hi,
Could someone please tell me when tomorrow, what time and station (WGN?) in Chicago will Roger be aired? I would love to see it, along with my sister and fiance, who are doing this with me! 8)
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

The time depends in which time zone you are.

The broadcast is from CHICAGO at NOON (12:00 p.m.).  Since Chicago is in the “Central Time Zone” – this would mean:

1:00 p.m. for folks in the Eastern Time Zone,

11:00 p.m. for Mountain Time Zone readers;

10:00 a.m. for our Pacific Time Zone family members.

This link may be helpful to see if your provider broadcasts WGN:

http://www.tvguide.com/listings/setup/localize.aspx
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
debbers63

Post by debbers63 »

I live in a Chicago suburb and saw you on WGN news at noon.  I immediately came here to check out your website and purchase your book as well.  I am looking forward to getting the book and starting this program.  Thanks so much for coming to Chicago.  I am so tired of being overweight and I am not at all good at following diets.  I am a very independent spirit and don't like restrictions.  But, I also know I need to shed these pounds.  I will be traveling on a plane in a couple months and hate not fitting comfortably in the seat.  So planning the trip is my incentive to lose weight so I fit comfortably in the seat and am able to easily put the seat belt on.  So we will see...Deb  8)
niki

Post by niki »

hi deb....welcome to our boards....we were all so excited to see roger on wgn today with the potential to reach so many more people.....
  let's do lunch has changed my life...i've been eating this way for a year..i've lost all the weight i wanted to lose...i  was squeezing into size 16 pants so i consider myself an 18 in denial....i'm now wearing size 10.....i love eating this way...i NEVER get tired of it....there is so much variety....check out the boards...the recipes..EAT UNTIL FULL..never let yourself get hungry...with the absence of sugar/grains/nuts/seeds and root vegetables like potatoes,your blood sugars stabilize...eating beans and fruit maintains those stable blood sugars and keeps you feeling full and satisfied......
  while i was waiting for my book,i started cutting down on the sugar and unhealthy carbs i was eating....i was a junk food addict..then once i got the book,i started following the program..that was a year ago.....i've never had a craving...i pass on my favorite foods as if they were made out of cardboard..........
  this is an awesome way of eating...i'm really glad you found it.........i wish you success............sincerely,niki   
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Welcome aboard Deb, I also am Debbie from Chicago Suburbs.  Ive been on LDL since August when Roger did a short segment on another news show I caught.  I had a little setback over the holidays but I am back with a vengence. This is by far the easiest way Ive ever tried to lose weight and be healthier.  And the people on these boards are so nice and friendly they make you feel like family.  So glad to have you here with us.  Looking forward to hearing all about how youre managing the next couple of weeks.
Love and God Bless
Debbie