goodbye anti depressants!!!

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
christianjoy
New, but learning

goodbye anti depressants!!!

Post by christianjoy »

well i am so excited... i have been on antidepressants for many years, i was about out so was not taking them reguarly (they are expensive) then i noticed that i could go more than a couple days and not feel like i was falling apart. i was afraid to go off cold turkey so went to the dr and (by the way i had lost 20 POUNDS since i had been there, 15 of them due to LDL :o) i asked the dr if for example certain food dyes could make a darling child turn to a 'bouncing off the walls kid that no one can stand'........which we all know can happen, then why couldnt certain foods cause me to be depressed? she totally agreed and gave me a script for half dose pills and said to fill them if i needed. I HAVE NOT NEEDED!!!!! i have been off for 22 days now, before i was a mess if i missed 2 days!!! do you realize what this means??? i will be saving 107.00 a month!! and it will lower my life insurance premium after a while, also it is very liberating!!!! i wonder if alot of people arnt affected by food this way and just dont know!!!!???? PRAISE GOD!!!!
P.S. 84 days bulimia free!!!! GOD IS SOOOO GOOD!!!!
Last edited by christianjoy on January 22nd, 2007, 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
... let it shin[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQpKD0R/]
e, let it shine, let it shine.
Corky
New, but learning

Re: goodbye anti depressants!!!

Post by Corky »

Christianjoy,  What a wonderful testimony, I am so thrilled and happy for you.  We need to thank Roger for trying and testing this way of eating and the LORD!  I have never had food allergies, very few fews I don't like, but I am a reformed carb addict (bread, pasta, potatoes etc.) and a former "chocoholic" (dark)  LDL has changed my life in such a positive way, I feel better, I look better and my Dr.'s say I am much healthier! Eating the LDL way has taken all the bad cravings from me and now I crave fruits, vegetables, especially beans and popcorn! Praise GOD, he is so good!  Blessings, Corky
Corky
niki

Post by niki »

Corky wrote:Christianjoy,  What a wonderful testimony.. 
   Eating the LDL way has taken all the bad cravings from me and now I crave fruits, vegetables, especially beans and popcorn! Praise GOD, he is so good!  Blessings, Corky

christianjoy...bulemia is gone and NOW you're off the antideppresants....HALLELUJAH...He IS good ALL THE TIME...you've been freed from bulemia and now the antidepressants are GONE..........consider a new topic in the medical success boards..........that is FABULOUS news.....
  hey corky.....i love your new addictions,ESPECIALLY(GUESS WHAT?)THE BEANS...............niki
Last edited by niki on January 22nd, 2007, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

PRAISE GOD!!!
christianjoy
New, but learning

Post by christianjoy »

Thanks guys.  ;D
... let it shin[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQpKD0R/]
e, let it shine, let it shine.
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

CJ...you are doing wonderfully!!! keep it up!
Tori

Post by Tori »

Fabulous! I hope you can remain anti-depressant free for life!
Yay for you!!!
Rhea

Post by Rhea »

That's fantastic! So inspiring. Here's to your continued health and happiness.

Rhea
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Yes, Christian joy, GOD is soooooo very, very good!  He is much better to me that I deserve!

It is wonderful when we are delivered from pills and meds that and our bodies no longer need them!  It always saves us money, and makes our bodies feel better too when they no longer have strange substances entering them.

CONGRATS on the NEW you that is emerging!

Love,

Jeanne
Last edited by Anonymous on February 5th, 2007, 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!