what about flavored water?

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
cm in tn

what about flavored water?

Post by cm in tn »

:D[ GOOD Morning All,
        I have a question can we have bottled flavored water like desanian i got the grape and citrus it has splenda in it also what about lipton green tea with citrus flavor i am getting tired of water i have been drinking these over the week end and i seam to feel hungrier than normal could be that iam hungrier than usual that happens some times . i dont think i have done as good this month! had alot of tempations and i caved a little.thanks in advanced for your help
                                            GOD BLESS IN TN
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME : PHILIPPIANS 4:13
Forever Young
Master Member

Re: what about flavored water?

Post by Forever Young »

The Lipton Green Tea Citrus Flavor has honey added.  It is the sixth (6th) ingredient on the list as well as Caramel Color which is the fourteenth (14th) ingredient.  I have decided that perhaps I should NOT continue to drink it as it could be a contributor to my plateau.

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

Hello To All,
      Thank you Roger And Jeanne for your help. I,ve will soon be on ldl 3 months and still learning.I was getting tired of plane water so thats when i tried the flavored water it was sweeted with splendia i will have to start reading ingredients the green tae was diet i don,t really care for the taste of it .Ialso had to give up crystal light because of the same hungry situtation.Most of the nites i eat beans and califlour with dressing  ha you know what i mean the veg that looks like a brain. Ican spell but when i get on computer my brain goes faster than i can peck lol!LDL IS THE MOST WONDERFUL THING!!!! I fill so much better like i have a new lease on life and y know what i do !!!!! In case you were wondering I like to type words that have the same meaning but i spell them wrong Hey what do you except from us hillbillies lol MAY GOD BLESS YOU          cm in tn
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

cm in tn wrote: Hey what do you except from us hillbillies lol MAY GOD BLESS YOU          cm in tn

I am wondering if you are in the Smoky Mountains of TN.  If so, we will refer to you as a: "Smoky Mountain American".  Or if you are in the Ozark Mountains an: Ozark American.  Or the Rockies - a: Rocky Mountain American.  I think you get the picture!  My husband was born in the Ozark mountains and I do not know where he came up with that...but I like it and thought it would be fun to share it!

Love,

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
mildred

Post by mildred »

Forever Young wrote:
cm in tn wrote: Hey what do you except from us hillbillies lol MAY GOD BLESS YOU          cm in tn

I am wondering if you are in the Smoky Mountains of TN.  If so, we will refer to you as a: "Smoky Mountain American".  Or if you are in the Ozark Mountains an: Ozark American.  Or the Rockies - a: Rocky Mountain American.  I think you get the picture!  My husband was born in the Ozark mountains and I do not know where he came up with that...but I like it and thought it would be fun to share it!

Love,

Jeanne

HEY JEANNE  YOU CAN CALL ME HILLBILLIE MOUNTAIN  I AM FROM KENTUCKY

GOD BLESS U  DIANE JONES MULLINS
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

HEY JEANNE;
      THIS IS CM IN TN I'AM FROM SMITHVILLE TN ABOUT 1 HR FROM NASHVILLE TN.I LIVE IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STATE ! I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERY ONE SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL THANK YOU ROGER FOR YOU ENCOURAGING WORDS YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO BOOST ONES SELF CONFIDENCE. AND WE ALL NEED IT FROM TIME TO TIME.I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF I WENT TO PIEGON FORGE TN THIS WEEK END WITH 8 OF MY GIRL FRIENDS ON A GIRL FRIEND OUTING ONE OF THE GIRLS TURNED 50 WE HAD A PARTY WITH CAKE AND ALL THE FATTING FOODS BUT ME I HAD NO CAKE AND ATE NO JUNK ;I WAS THE TALK OF THE TOWN I LOVED IT I WAS SO PROUD OF MYSELF I ATE GRAPES BANANAS AND LOTS OF SALADS I REALLY WAS SHOCKED WHEN I GOT SOME NEW CLOTHES WENT DOWN TO A 12 AND DRESS10 I SKIP SIZE 14 I DONT MIND I STILL HAVE 20 PDS TO LOSE IAM HALF WAY THERE.SO I WAS HAPPIER THAN THE BIRTDAY GIRL IWAS SO PROUD OF MYSELF AND DIDNT CAVE IN TO TEMTATIONS . SO  GIRLS AND GUYS HANG IN THERE YOU CAN ACHIEVE! SORRY I DID,NT MEAN TO GO ON AND ON  BUT YOU HELPED WITH ALL MY QUESTIONS MAY GOD BLESS YOU      CM IN TN     
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

WAY  TO  GO  GIRL!  We are SOOOOOOOO  PROOOOOOUD  of your success!  Doesn't it make you feel good to be able to wear a smaller size?  You will achieve the rest of your goal.  Just keep on keeping on...on LDL and the allowable foods!  See, we told you you could do it...and YOU DID IT!!!

Know you had a good time in Pigeon Forge!  Hubby remarked the other day that it was almost time to go there...(Not until August actually do we go...)but...when it get almost April he starts thinking...Pigeon Forge.  That is vacation and Southern Gospel Music Concerts for three whole days (4 hour concerts, 2 a day, for three days).  It is great!  We love it!

AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS on the good report...the fun weekend...and the weight loss...and the drop in sizes!

Love,

Jeanne
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

Thanks again for your encouraging words i know the smokeys is always packed now it didnt help it was spring break in some of the schools. but the main thing we had fun with good friends.i,am so excited about my lost. I tell every one I come in contact with about  have so much more energy LDL it has to be the best eating plan i have tried.,and the way you feel i cant wait to start digging in the dirt i will have lots more energy i love  to garden! Got to run  may GOD BLESS YOU                                     
                                          CONNIE  IN TN   
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

OFF THE SUBJECT- Seeing you mention Pigeon Forge TN, I believe thats where Brian Free & Assurance are from.  Or at least one of the gospel groups that was on our cruise was from there.  Bet you guys get lots of good music there!!!  Hmm, makes this CA girl think she should move sometimes!
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

continuing OFF TOPIC: I was just gonna say Don't mention Southern Gospel Groups or you'll have my mom Chompin at the bit to figure out a way to get there....but she already saw and is not only trying to figure out how to get there on vacation..but now talking about MOVIN?! Sorry...but...NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. You are in no way shape or form going to MOVE to another state while these kids are little!!! You can't go anywhere til they graduate from COLLEGE!!! And since the youngest is  5  you have a while to go!

Hope I made it perfectly clear that Gospel music or not she is NOT to go ANYWHERE!!!
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

:DHey now girls lets behave lol ! TN is one of the most beautiful states there is.We have mtn. and flat land. The weather is a 4 seasons weather. the saying here is  if you dont like the weather in tn stick around it will change.so true. we are getting alot of transplants from florida.On the music we are so blessed country, bluegrass,gospel etc. So mom you will have to come for a visit but i dont think daughter will let you pack and head for the hills yet lol.....Well girls i hope you are doing good with the ldl how much weight have you lost and how long on the program?I hope you are doing well ! Iwill buzz around and see if theres  something new on site . GOD BLESS
                                            CONNIE IN TN.
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

cm in tn wrote: :DHey now girls lets behave lol ! TN is one of the most beautiful states there is.We have mtn. and flat land. The weather is a 4 seasons weather. the saying here is  if you dont like the weather in tn stick around it will change.so true. we are getting alot of transplants from florida.On the music we are so blessed country, bluegrass,gospel etc. So mom you will have to come for a visit but i dont think daughter will let you pack and head for the hills yet lol.....Well girls i hope you are doing good with the ldl how much weight have you lost and how long on the program?I hope you are doing well ! Iwill buzz around and see if theres  something new on site . GOD BLESS
                                             CONNIE IN TN.

Who knows, one of these days I may get that way for a visit.  As far as weight loss goes, I haven't weighed for a while.  I know I haven't been as 'faithful' on the plan and have stayed away from the scale.  the lat time I weighed I had lost close to 19# and I have been on the program since July 31.  I am under 4'10" and started out wishing to lose 30#, so still have at least another 11 to go.  And then I'll go from there.  The clothes are fitting better and I can still wear the smaller ones I bought so thats good.
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Yes, I agree that Tennessee is a beautiful state.  If we could live anywhere we wanted it would be a toss-up between living along the Mississippi River (like in Iowa) and the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee.  But..we don't always have a choice when you are married to a pastor.  So, I just ask God for His grace to keep me in whatsoever state I am in...and do my best to enjoy itl
Love,
Jeanne
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

I've been on the program since Sept 24 and have lost about 40#. I still have another 70-80 to go, but am doing sooo well with this. I too haven't been as good as I can lately due to stress eating, and just not feeling that great (winds are creating havoc with allergies!) but know I'm making the best choices for the moment!
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

Hey guys and gals!!!  I know I have been absent so long I need a pink slip to get back into class....this computer spends more time in the repair shop than home these days!!]
I have to say Connie is right about the beauty of our state......if we had a beach we would have it all :-)  Also I resembled that hillbilly remark!
It is great to hear how well everyone is doing and I wish I could respond or even read all of the posts however that's not possible.
I am proud of all the encouraging posts I have read and way to go Big Ben!!
ANG
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

;)Good Morning to Grammasue,
        Way to go girl thats great i think it will take us grammies longer to lose than the young chicks, you know slow to go but i will take a lost any way i can lose. I to have not done as well this month i will weight monday the first i may have not lost much weight but iam hoping in inches.The main thing we are trying, didnt bring my lunch today and tolling what to have?????????I have to cook me some beans tonite ! iam wanting them like a child wants candylol.I also have been slack on my excerises i got to get in the groove again a couple of days off and i go wild!I have found a wonderful walking in doors i do it 10 min a day 3 times a day love it  no excuse except lazyiness Got to run i think Taco bell                            God bless
                                        CONNIE IN TN
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Did you have CRAVINGS before LDL for...BEANS?  If not, see how you have changed already?  When I start craving FROZEN CORN and FROZEN PEAS and I have done that, I know something has changed for me!!!

What a wonderful blessing LDL has been to all of us who have found it thus far!!

Love,

Jeanne