National Womens Magazine Article

Where and when T.V. interviews will be airing next!
Forever Young
Master Member

National Womens Magazine Article

Post by Forever Young »

Just wanted to tell everyone to keep praying.  Let's Do Lunchtm is starting to get some national attention.  A national womens magazine is sending someone out to take photos of me for a COVER FEATURE article that is coming out in March sometime.  I have already been interviewed on the phone a couple of weeks ago.  I have not wanted to get anyones hopes up yet...but since they are going to take photos...maybe it is time to share with you.

SO.....is this the start of something BIG?  Sure do pray so.  LDL deserves all the national publicity it can get!!!

Jeanne 
Last edited by Anonymous on December 28th, 2007, 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
Queenie
Administrator

Re: National Womens Magazine Article

Post by Queenie »

WOW, Jeanne!  That's fantastic!  Please let us know which magazine when it gets closer to publication time.  This is SO EXCITING!!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Forever Young wrote: A national womens magazine is sending someone out to take photos of me for a COVER FEATURE article that is coming out in March sometime.  I have already been interviewed on the phone a couple of weeks ago. 

jeanne........that's GREAT.....they contacted me, too, and i responded to them, but the first time they contacted me they told me they weren't sure if they needed me or not..........
  BRAVO....well done...............i look forward to seeing you in the magazine..........and hny............love,niki 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Tori

Post by Tori »

Go Jeanne!