Coming back

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Little Princess

Coming back

Post by Little Princess »

Hi Gang,

Well, I did it.  I hopped off the LDL train and landed right back in fat town. 

In October 2007 I had lost 85 pounds and had been PERFECT on this food plan for over a year.  No cheating....not one single bite of anything not on plan. 

Then, I moved into a new apartment, got a new puppy to battle the extreme lonliness I was feeling, lost my job 3 weeks later and then had to travel back and forth to Fla. over the next three months. (Yes all in that order) My mom was having back to back heart surgeries....three of them.... and I simply lost my mind.  I began eating and within a week I was right back to where I was before I started LDL.  Eating fast foods, chocolate and all kinds of other garbage.

I've gained back about 30 of the 85 I had lost and I am so unhappy and upset with myself.  This week when I bought groceries, I bought mostly stuff for LDL.  I've still got some things in the house I shouldn't have, but I know I MUST get back on track and back on LDL.  Please pray for me as LDL is the ONLY thing that has EVER worked for me. 

I don't want to die.  I want to live my life happy and healthy like I was when I was losing on LDL. 
I missed being on the boards but was too ashamed to come show my face while I was eating.  I know now that that was a huge mistake too.

(In Faith)  Little Princess
DEBBIEWEBE

Re: Coming back

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

WELCOME BACK LITTLE PRINCESS!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU.  I MUST ASK NIKI ONCE A WEEK IF SHE'S TALKED TO YOU.  IM SO GLAD YOURE BACK AND MOST OF ALL WILLING TO GET BACK ON TRACK!!!!  WE'VE ALL FELL FLAT ON OUR FACE AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER BUT ITS SO GOOD TO KNOW JUST A COUPLE MOUSE CLICKS CAN GET YOU BACK ON TRACK AND BACK TO ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU NEED!!!!  YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY FROM US AGAIN DEAR.  I WANT A PM FROM YOU ASAP WITH AN EMAIL ADDRESS WHERE WE CAN REACH YOU NEXT TIME YOU THINK ABOUT DISSAPEARING LOL  NIKI AND I WILL BE ALL OVER YOU DRAGGING YOU BACK BY YOUR HAIR IF YOU EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN!!!
LOVE YA MISSED YA SO HAPPY YOU CAME HOME
LOVE
DEBBIE
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

WE LOVE YOU LP!!!!!
Several of us share similar stories to yours and have returned. Come with us on this train ride to Skinneytown!
I'm glad you're back with us too. [For that matter I'm glad I'M back with us!!]

Hey, I've even started doing the unthinkable! I walked 3.1 miles in a 5K Walk/Run to benefit Autism Research yesterday. I don't think I've ever walked 3 miles anywhere in my life! Then instead of giving up because I was so sore, I got up early and walked a mile this morning before church. I bought a stroller for 'Reo. He walks next to me for as long as he can. When he begins walking slower, I put him in the stroller and keep walking. He does pretty good for a crippled, old dog. And I'm doing pretty good for a fat lady who never even exercised as a skinny girl!
NJ
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Little Princess wrote:  and I simply lost my mind.  I began eating and within a week I was right back to where I was before I started LDL.  Eating fast foods, chocolate and all kinds of

I missed being on the boards but was too ashamed to come show my face while I was eating.  I know now that that was a huge mistake too.

HEY.....do you know how many times i e-mailed you trying to find you?...i personal messaged you...i posted on the boards that i didn't know where you were.........
  WHAT are we going to do in heaven if we don't practice loving each other NOW???
  my father came home from the hospital on friday and we had a celebratory dinner with the boys from my brother's band and my kids and grandson.....my brother was going to get me something i could eat to stay on let's do lunch...i was fine..i was going to pass on ice cream cake....BUT, my brother's girlfriend brought italian pastry which threw me over the edge......NOW, i have to get back on track which for ME is not an easy thing....BUT, i remember the old days when i dieted for a week and went off for a year or two, so i'm definitely ahead of the game.....
  LITTLE PRINCESS...............NOW..............i want ALL your information so that YOU are NEVER able to LEAVE us AGAIN and that at ANY given time, I CAN FIND YOU.......................................
                                          signed.
                                  the bean queen(SORRY to use my official title...BUT you had it coming) 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

LOL!!!
There's SO MUCH LOVE in your rebukes niki!
Little Princess

*laughs through the tears* Thank You all SOOOOOOOOO much! 

I had to reregister because it said my ID wasn't in the database anymore.  I tried to send you a message Niki but it says I'm not allowed to send personal messages.  I guess I have to post like 10 messages again before it will let me. 

I PROMISE I will post and send my info as soon as it will let me.  *Hugs you all*  It's so good to be back. 

Enjae I think your solution with your dog is awesome!  What a great idea!  I have a new dog now too.  She's the sunshine in my days.  I am going to start walking with her as well.  We both need it.  Me for the exercise and her because she's a black lab mix rescue.  Man has she got the energy! 

Mary, yes you did.  Have I mentioned I can be hard headed?  LOL  *HUGS*

Debbie, same thing for you as Niki.  *laughs*  As soon as this board will let me message I will send you guys my info. 

*wipes the tears and smiles*  I love you guys so much.  and yes Debbie, it's GOOD to be home.  I'm off to bed but I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. 

(In Faith cause I'm not there yet) Little Princess
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Welcome home Little Princess !! It hasn't been the same without ya !!
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Little Princess,
The best way to stay on track dear is posting.  As NJ and I have found hiding out in the shadows is the fasted way to derail that there is.  By journaling here on these boards it becomes your accountability place and there are no less than 25 people here waiting and willing to walk you thru the most basic steps to get you back on the train to skinnytown.  Now the next fasted way to fail is to think you can hop back on where you left off.  Although its possible to get back on the train to skinnytown it is necessary for you now to go back to the first stop and eat till you are stuffed again of all the legal LDL foods you can find.  Dont try to limit your portions in the beginning.  Let your body do that for you by filling it up till full of all the foods you will come to realize that you love better than all that junk you have been eating in its place.  Last time I came back I did a soup and fruit flush as a kickoff and lost 8lbs in only a few days and lost 15 lbs in about 6 weeks.  Since then I have leveled off but my pants are still loosening and Im feeling wonderful again and wondering why on earth I ever strayed in the first place.  Search far and wide and you will still come back home here cause this is the best eating plan on earth!!!  SOUP FRUIT BEANS VEGGIES....eat as lean and clean as possible till you are safe from fear of your cravings.  Since youve been gone we have also been eating some brown rice which has made it INCREDIBLY EASY for me to stay on plan.  Whenever I feel sorry for myself cause I cant eat something theres nothing like a little chicken/shrimp fried rice to make me feel like Im cheating while still on plan!!!!
Looking forward to watching your mood escalate as the nasty bad carbs leave your body!!!!
Love and God Bless
Debbie
BigBen

Post by BigBen »

Hey little Princess, I remember U from before. Dont' worry.  U will be ok.  Stuff happens but U will be fine again just like I M.  Your friend, Ben
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

Hi LIttle Princess!

I'm glad you're back.  We all have little dips and dives.  It's somewhat like our faith, right?  Sometimes it is so strong and sometimes it can use a bit of bolstering!  I'm so grateful to have the blessing of fine folks like you find here to keep me propped up sometimes!

Our Lord is so wonderful.  He has set it up so that every single day we have a brand new fresh day to start our lives over again.  Actually, we could do so at any new moment, second, minute, hour...but i love the brand new day...especially early in the morning when everything is quiet and peaceful to make a determination to start fresh at something.

God bless and protect us all!
and keep us on the LDL path!!

margo
Little Princess

Hey Y'all,

Thank you so much for the loving welcome back and the words of encouragement.  I can't begin to tell you how much all of your words have touched me.  Debbie, thank you for reminding me that I have to start over.  Somehow that comforts me when I read it.

Roger, Tom, Ben and Margo  ((((((((((Hugs))))))))  Thank you all too.  It's good to be back. 

I don't know who was praying for me while I was gone but I know somebody was because God just kept nudging me on the inside to come home.  I love you all so much and regret more than anything that I hid from you in my time of need.

I'm not 100% back on plan yet but I am getting there.  I will keep posting here no matter what.  I KNOW I can get back on plan.  I know I have too.

Just so y'all know, I have found a new job which I LOVE.  My puppy is growing like a weed and she is the sunshine in my life and my mom is recovering nicely from her last surgery.  I want to tell ANYONE who is thinking of using food to fix emotional problems or stressful situations....It doesn't work.  It only made things worse for me.  I sure had to learn that lesson the hard way. 

Have a great day everyone and I will talk to you soon.

(In Faith cause I aint there yet) Little Princess
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

LP!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yipppppeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I - AM - SOOOOOOO - GLAD - YOU'RE - BACK!!!!!!!!!!!  (Yes, I'm shouting!!)

I've been off the boards for a number of days - I've had such a bad tummy ache for the last week that I've only done a bit of cursory emailing and then this past weekend I was out of town...  I feel like I'm celebrating days and days behind everyone...  but I don't care!!

Our Prodigal Daughter is back!!

I emailed you and it got bounced back - and tried over and over - and then I was going to send you a snail mail - and then I remembered that you moved...  I was MOST BUMMED, my dear!

So, you gained 30 back - well, that STILL means that you're down 55 - a WONDERFUL accomplishment!!  You have encouraged SO many people on these boards - so sit back and let us do the same for you.  As Debbie said - many MANY of us have done the same thing - and we're back... WE UNDERSTAND!

Now - I'm going to dig into the guts of this website and see if I can figure out why your profile isn't there...

Big hugs, my friend!!

Love,
Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Yeah I was almost ready to send the search party out for you as well......glad you are feeling better Miss Carolyn.  I missed you too!!!!
Little Princess

Hi Carolyn,

((((((((Hugs))))))))  Yeah my hotmail email lapsed too.  They do that when you don't check it for over 30 days.  I just figured when you were off this board for a certain amount of time it did the same thing.  As soon as I can post messages here I will send you all my new info.  :)

Thanks for reminding me I haven't gained it ALL back!  :D  I had actually NOT thought about things that way. 

Today I'm going to have an LDL breakfast and dinner but I know my lunch will be off a bit.  I'm still working on getting all the non LDL foods out of the house, and right now can't afford to just toss things out.  I'm getting there though.  *S*

Love you ALL!!!

(In Faith)  Little Princess
Vernswifevickie

Post by Vernswifevickie »

Hi Little Princess,
I'm fairly new here, having joined while you were away but I wanted to introduce myself and say welcome back too. It apparent that you are well loved here and I look forward to getting to know you more. :)
Vickie
Wife to Vern
Mom to Chris, Courtney & Colin
Grandma Honey to lil Miss Autumn
Daughter of the King!
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

I was off the boards for a few days due to hectic schedule and just saw you posting LP!! SOOO good to have you back in the fold where you belong!
You are such a special gal. I have been thinking about you a lot lately and couldn't figure out why. NOW I KNOW!!!! God was putting you in the front of my mind. NOW STAY HERE AND DON'T LEAVE AGAIN!!! UNDERSTOOD!! ( in my best mother voice!LOL)
Little Princess

Hi Vicki it's nice to meet you.  This group of people is one of the most loving you will EVER meet.  ;D  And just so you know, I only call myself Princess because my father is the King of Kings.  I don't have a real father.  I'm not stuck up.  LOL

Veronica, yes Ma'am!  LOL  *HUGS* 

You know, I realized today that God has been chasing after me this whole time.  I'm so glad he loves me.....cause sometimes I am SLOW!  LOL

(In Faith cause I aint there yet)  Little Princess
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

God sure does put us right where he wants us doesn't he! You know we love you LP. We all only want what's best for you. And I'm glad you're back.