FOX News appearance

Where and when T.V. interviews will be airing next!
Gwennaford
Master Member

Re: FOX News appearance

Post by Gwennaford »

WOW WOW WOW AGAIN !!  Thank you SO MUCH Cheryl.  (can you tell I'm excited? ) 

The link didn't take me directly to the interview, but it DID get me to the FOX news pages where I searched for "Let's Do Lunch", found it, clicked on that link and it started right up. 

I was amazed at how detailed the narrator was  -- in explaining in great detail how the program works and what it is about.  It was a really long clip.  And those two women are just beautiful.  What a fabulous testimonial!

Congratulations again, Roger!

While I was watching the video, I copied this from the address window.  Don't know if it will take you there. I haven't tested it yet.

YEP -- just tested it and it went straight to the clip & started playing it.  YAY.

I really hope there is some way of capturing these and putting them on this site.  Are they going to let you do that, Roger?
Last edited by Gwennaford on November 20th, 2008, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Mike

Post by Mike »

I just saw the interview with Roger and Mary. You guys looked and sounded great. The interview was very short and very to the point. I am sure many folks from the south will be interested in the program after seeing the interview. Great job guys.  Mike
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Gwen - I've captured the videos and am ready to post them on the media page - just waiting to hear from Tori or Roger... I've got a bit of a problem accessing the server...  I'll let you know...

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

Loved that clip - thank you for the link!

BRAVO!
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

Wow that was a good segment....so much information in the short time they had.....everyone looks great..thanks again Roger Troy for sharing with all of LDL family!  ANG
sval59

Post by sval59 »

I live in Greensboro, NC and am now trying the LDL plan since I saw the interview with the two local ladies.  I lost 10 pounds from Thanksgiving to Christmas and this was a personal goal that I set for myself.  I found it easier than any other diet or weight loss program I've ever tried.  And, I had a couple of out-of-town trips during this time period where I didn't follow the plan exactly as I should have.  I'm thrilled with the results and I hope to adapt this as my new way of eating for a healthy future.  I have about 50 more pounds to lose, but for the first time in a long time, I feel hopeful that with LDL and God's help, I can do this.  Thanks for all the encouraging messages on the boards.
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

sval59,

congratulations!!!  I know you will grow to LOVE this way of life.  You have already seen how well it works and that is a big part of leaving all the other "diets" behind.  This is, indeed, a way of life. And what a successful way of life you will have.  I'm so happy for you.  I've lost over 55 pounds and did it effortlessly.  If I can, anyone can.  Please stop by often and let us know how you're doing.  God bless you on this journey!

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Hopeful Kathy

Post by Hopeful Kathy »

It was the interview on Channel 2 here in Missouri last night that caught my attention.  I went from the TV to the computer and ordered the book.  I have been e-mailing my friends about it this morning.  I am very anxious to receive the LDL book and get started with the program... 
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

Welcome Kathy, You are going to LOVE LDL...eating for the health of it feels so good!

Doreen
dmardavis

Post by dmardavis »

This was an awesome interview!!!  Sending link to other friends to review.

After seeing it I had to find your lettuce wrap recipe!!!  I am ready to make it now...is it the Asian Soybean Lettuce Wraps?  If so, then where do you find Willow Run Soy Margarine or can I substitute something else for this product?

Happy New Year, may the Lord bless you beyond measure!!
Doretta  :)
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Doretta,

I think I've read somewhere on the site that you can substitute Smart Balance for Willow Run.  I just bought 4 lbs. of Shedd's Willow Run Soy Margarine in Evansville last Thursday.  That will last me about a year, that's how often I use it.  But I need it for certain recipes and like to have it in the house.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

I get Smart Balance Light buttery spread "now with flax oil" (is what the label says) at WalMart in a giant tub.  In times past I would have scoffed at hearing somone say that 4 pounds of margarine would last them a year.  I was lucky if a pound lasted me a week.  Not anymore!  I'm so spoiled to using EVOO now that I seldom reach for the margarine! 

YAY for Let's Do Lunch!  I love it that things I used to binge on no longer appeal to me!
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
vanbro1995
New, but learning

Post by vanbro1995 »

I was able to view the FOX interview with Roger and it was great.  Thank you.