One week and 2 days

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
millee33

One week and 2 days

Post by millee33 »

I have been following LDL for 1 week and 2 days. Memorial Day Picnic wasn't a problem for me. I didn't even want the brownies and rice crispies treats I made. Having fruit available was wonderful!
I started LDL after indulging in a Sonic cheeseburger and feeling miserable. I read the article in "First" magazine and immediately searched online for the book. Borders reportedly was sold out, but I took a chance and went in person. They had two books and I felt it was meant to be.
After one week, I haven't weighed myself but I sure can tell the difference in my clothes. But, more importantly I feel the difference in my energy. I am up early and busy. Today I have been planning meals for the next day or two. I am fortunate in that I have a wonderful husband who is so very supportive. I have to be careful as he is definitely NOT overweight and tends to lose weight without trying. Therefore tonight I will have LDL for dinner.
I love this program and told my daughter in law (who lost 40 pounds and kept it off with Weight Watchers) that this program will work for me because of the faith Roger Wilson writes about in his own life. She wanted the book as well as my son needs to lose about 80 pounds. Prayers for him would be appreciated.
Thank you to God for leading you to help us out here in a healthy way of eating.
I hope to post more in the future
Millie
Millie
sval59

Re: One week and 2 days

Post by sval59 »

Hi Millie.....welcome to LDL.  You will continue to love the program and feel great.  I've been on the LDL plan for about 6 months now and cannot imagine eating any other way!  God bless you on this journey.  Come back to the boards often and let us know about your progress!

Cheryl
isthis4me

Post by isthis4me »

Hiya Millie and welcome  :rose:

Lots and Lots of support on here and I will lend whatever I can* which isnt too much since I am only a week into this and no book yet*
I am trying as well to get my son on board as he needs to loose about 50lbs and my hubby wont know the difference on some things but he  does not need to loose weight just control some of his HBP issues which I can certainly do with the LDL treats *love*
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Nice to have you with us, Millie!  Praying for your son.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

millee33

Post by millee33 »

Thank you so much for the greetings. Am serving Neet's meatloaf this evening with Bill's Mashed potatoes for me and leftover potato salad for hubby. Planning ahead really helps and it is so wonderful to have "new" friends to communicate with.

thank you again for your replies!
Millie